AVF Secret Santa 2020 reveal thread

drhcnip

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The link to sign up for this year's Secret Santa - I know it's only October, but I think we could all do with something to look forward to. Also, gives plenty of time for people to see the link and join up.

AVF Secret Santa 2020 | Elfster

Usual Rules apply

Usual rules:

1. Member for at least 6 months.
2. A minimum of 500 posts.
3. £10 minimum spend excluding postage.
4. Items must be new and complete
5. You MUST have your AVF name in your Elfster name

6. Taking the Covid situation into account, it is recommended that gifts be sent direct from an online store, as discussed. Alternatively, you would need to inform your Santee that the package needs to be set aside for the recommended 72 hours (or whatever the guidance happens to be in a few months...who can tell?)

As last year, if you want to ensure a change of scene, let me know of members you've previously bought for then I can add them to your Elfster profile before the picking commences.

TIMELINE

RSVP Deadline: 28/11/2020
Last day for people to join your gift exchange.
Draw Names Date: 29/11/2020
Names are randomly drawn the day after the RSVP deadline. Our elves will notify everyone who they are buying a gift for.
Gift Exchange Date: 19/12/2020
This is the date people should receive their gift by.

I'm in

Yep!

Would one of friendly handsome Mods please pin this otherwise I will keep bumping it x

Would one of friendly handsome Mods please pin this otherwise I will keep bumping it x
Regrettably, we have already exceeded our allocation of 2 stickies by stickying the depression one, which I'm sure people would agree should take precedence. So please, bump away, but not more than twice a day.

Regrettably, we have already exceeded our allocation of 2 stickies by stickying the depression one, which I'm sure people would agree should take precedence. So please, bump away, but not more than twice a day.
Totally agree, I didn't realise there was a limit. I promise not to overdo the bump not at my age but thanks

make sure you've registered via the elfster link, please, folks - i can only see 7 at the moment including me - remember to include your avf name in your elfster name as well so much stalking can commence!

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom