AVF Quake Wars Team

lucky man, my woman is dropping (not very subtle) hints about gettin me to take her somewhere nice - dont think she understands the concept of money yet

e3 games convention in california, send me some pics :thumbsup::rotfl:

nb, do u fancy a game against me and Looj tonight if noone else accepts??

Dont think im gona be online until a bit later tonight mate so proabably not..
Gona try and get down the gym! All this sitting on the couch in front of COD4 is makin me lazy!

Dont think im gona be online until a bit later tonight mate so proabably not..
Gona try and get down the gym! All this sitting on the couch in front of COD4 is makin me lazy!

its improving reaction times and hand eye co-ordination NB!

we need a list of who's in the clan so far

Alright chaps, highly likely i'll be picking this up*, don't mind joining if you'll have me?

*Probably won't have it on launch day. Want to hear about how well online is first. Last 2 games where I expected to be immersed in online play were disappointing so on the fence at the mo.

course u can mate, i wont put ur name on the list until u've confirmed ur purchase, they'l be a space waiting tho :smashin:

Cool beans :) Where's everyone ordering from? Best price?

couple of the lads on here gettin from play.com in the hope of getting it a day early.

getting mine from shopto.net for £36.99

if its anything like the PC version shud be a blast

Hm, play.com have an offer, 3 months free subscription to GamesTM magazine - haven't heard of it but worth a look. Game is £39.99 from them.

I forgot to ask, what time will you guys mostly be playing? No point in joining the group if I'll never be online when you are! :)

theres generally quite a few of us online from 7/8ish till the early hours most nights, u got cod4? add some of us for some games if u like :smashin:

I had COD4 on the 360, I was the best in the world, but I didn't buy it for the PS3 when I switched consoles. So I'm probably like 2nd best in the world now. :)

Your times fit in nicely, usually on from 9/10pm onwards. :thumbsup:

I had COD4 on the 360, I was the best in the world, but I didn't buy it for the PS3 when I switched consoles. So I'm probably like 2nd best in the world now. :)

Your times fit in nicely, usually on from 9/10pm onwards. :thumbsup:

hi mate, il report on here as soon as i get the game and give a lil review, am on every night from 10:30 till early hours.

Hm, play.com have an offer, 3 months free subscription to GamesTM magazine - haven't heard of it but worth a look. Game is £39.99 from them.

I forgot to ask, what time will you guys mostly be playing? No point in joining the group if I'll never be online when you are! :)

3 month subscription to that mag is only a quid by itself, theres a little leaflet in the mag for it :smashin:

i hope so, so save me a nice little space - the only way i wont be getting this is if you guys come on here saying 'god this is terrible', the 'tasks' you have to carry out sound intresting and i like that you can have a roll that helps your squad ie medic etc - be most interested in hearing what the level design/size is like as well as the clan options.

i hope so, so save me a nice little space - the only way i wont be getting this is if you guys come on here saying 'god this is terrible', the 'tasks' you have to carry out sound intresting and i like that you can have a roll that helps your squad ie medic etc - be most interested in hearing what the level design/size is like as well as the clan options.
i think medic will be perfect role for me.......with my shooting skills and all ;)

i think medic will be perfect role for me.......with my shooting skills and all ;)

frontline killing machine/ special ops :cool:

u keep pumpin that morphine into me oggie

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom