AVF Quake Wars Team

L

LooJ

thought i'd create this thread in anticipation of the upcoming Quake Wars game (30th May), whos in?

ok, heres a list of who wants some action so far:-

1. LooJ
2. Oggie
3. DudeRanch (tomo28)
4. eirann10
5. askew_s
6. NBUK
7. Tonks01 (not confirmed)
8. djpuma
9. honkydonky (not confirmed)
10. Kingcr33ch
11. Fastolfe (Nosis23)

never played this type of game until COD4, then found it an awesome game, probably mainly due to the online option (i was online virgin till i got my PS3 at xmas)

i will prob get this game, (as long as the missus doesnt find out) - so count me in - if thats ok.

she was going into town the other day and asked would i like her to get me that game i had been talking about (GTA4). i had to say thanks, but its ok pet :rolleyes: - she knew rightly :(

never played this type of game until COD4, then found it an awesome game, probably mainly due to the online option (i was online virgin till i got my PS3 at xmas)

i will prob get this game, (as long as the missus doesnt find out) - so count me in - if thats ok.

she was going into town the other day and asked would i like her to get me that game i had been talking about (GTA4). i had to say thanks, but its ok pet :rolleyes: - she knew rightly :(
was same as you mate, virgin but now i'm a slut for all :D
of course you are welcome my friend, if your mrs finds out just blame it on me. just tell her that irritating croatian on avforums made me do it ;)

course ur welcome eireann :smashin:

lucky man, mrs offering to buy u games! the only game my mrs wud buy me is a horse jumping game she always goes on about :suicide:

supreme commander tom reporting for duty!

lucky man, mrs offering to buy u games! the only game my mrs wud buy me is a horse jumping game she always goes on about :suicide:
horse jumping :rotfl::rotfl:

good to see you joining in general askew :smashin:

cheers looj and dont worry oggie you will be getting the blame

i think she only offered to buy it cause she had a sneaking suspicion i had already got it :rolleyes:

Count me in lads.. Will have to convince the wife i'm gona play it though!
Shes noticed the "pile of games" I have that I haven't touched! :rolleyes:

Still got £50 Game vouchers lying around somewhere! :D

cheers looj and dont worry oggie you will be getting the blame

i think she only offered to buy it cause she had a sneaking suspicion i had already got it :rolleyes:
:D
your mrs is clever, trying to set the trap :)

wow we got more ppl than i expected in such short time since the thread started! lets just hope the game lives up to their previews/rumours

its got classes similar to BF

just say its early xmass present from yourself to yourself ;)

cool mate, always a space reserved for u. goin anywhere nice?

any luck finding a doubles victim tonite?

No luck yet, have sent a couple of messages out on the ladders site to a few teams.. think the word has spread and everyone is running scared :rotfl:

I'm off to Egypt for 2 weeks with the Mrs, cant wait!!

wow we got more ppl than i expected in such short time since the thread started! lets just hope the game lives up to their previews/rumours
i've posted that article about haze on haze preview thread...lets just say it didnt go down well :D also said that quake wars is better option, s there you go seed has been planted :cool:

No luck yet, have sent a couple of messages out on the ladders site to a few teams.. think the word has spread and everyone is running scared :rotfl:

I'm off to Egypt for 2 weeks with the Mrs, cant wait!!

lucky man, my woman is dropping (not very subtle) hints about gettin me to take her somewhere nice - dont think she understands the concept of money yet

Will have to convince the wife i'm gona play it though!

That's exactly the same problem I have at present!! Haven't read up much about this, it looking good for PS3?

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom