AVF Quake Wars Team

tomo28

mate i'm shatered from the game, will go to sleep but will def be on tomorrow (hopefully ladders will be on)
ok buddy, am hyper so gonna have a few games, speak to you tomoz :smashin:

:devil::clap: we love u man u we do we love u man u we do we love u man u we do of man u we love :clap::devil:

united :clap: united :clap:

D.J

Novice Member
Thanks for adding me to the list.

Shall have to wait and see if this game plays as good as it looks.

NBUK

Novice Member
I haven't got this on pre-order yet either.. Was gona "do a tonks" and check reveiews from my trusty AVFers before splashin the cash!
:smashin:

honkydonky

Novice Member
Wish you lot wouldn't do this, I got swept along in the GTA frenzy and never play it and now this :D

Just spent 20 mins on the official website and it does look really good, if you lot are still raving about it a week or so after its launched then stop the bus and I'll get on so save me a seat :smashin:

Drawn towards covert ops..hmmm:rolleyes:

Oggie

Distinguished Member
Wish you lot wouldn't do this, I got swept along in the GTA frenzy and never play it and now this :D

Just spent 20 mins on the official website and it does look really good, if you lot are still raving about it a week or so after its launched then stop the bus and I'll get on so save me a seat :smashin:

Drawn towards covert ops..hmmm:rolleyes:
you know you want to :D exchange gta for it :smashin:

honkydonky

Novice Member
Depends what they gave me for it, would want at least £25.When I got GTA traded RFOM ang got £3 for it:eek:

tomo28

quake wars videos on the us store

L

LooJ

not long to go now boys and looks like we got a healthy number of ppl getting this to start us off with hopefully more to come upon hearing our excellent reviews!

newest recruit - Fastolfe :smashin:

Fastolfe

(sorry only just seen this thread after a nod from Looj)

she was going into town the other day and asked would i like her to get me that game i had been talking about (GTA4). i had to say thanks, but its ok pet :rolleyes: - she knew rightly :(
:rotfl: crease up

exchange gta for it :smashin:
that's what I've done :smashin:

I'll be around - the only thing that might hold me up a little with commitment is my newborn ...arrived today 10.13am by post - his name is Grid. More sleepless nights ...tut

Oggie

Distinguished Member
(sorry only just seen this thread after a nod from Looj)

:rotfl: crease up

that's what I've done :smashin:

I'll be around - the only thing that might hold me up a little with commitment is my newborn ...arrived today 10.13am by post - his name is Grid. More sleepless nights ...tut
:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::arty:
congrats mate :smashin:

L

LooJ

just had email from shopto.net, i shall be receiving QW tomoro! now i gotta see if i can get the postie to get a neighbour to sign for it or i'l hav to pick it up frm the local post depot on monday :eek:

EDIT: arrived today, gotta finish work now

L

LooJ

played single player against bots first - spent 5 mins getting used to the controls and all was fine - graphics were generally quite good but not amazing. then played online and the framerate dropped rediculously, seemed to be playin a few americans so maybe it was lag too. was disappointed at first but then hosted my own online game, waited for a while and a few ppl connected and all went smoothly again. managed to get in a game with oggie and i think it was 4 vs 4 with one team bots n one team human and there wasnt that many issues with framerate so maybe it is down to the servers.

edit: fancy another blast now oggs?

The latest video from AVForums

Panasonic HZ2000 OLED TV Review: The best OLED for movie viewing in 2020

Latest News

Denon, Marantz and Yamaha AV receivers hit by HDMI 2.1 bug
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
McIntosh launches MX100 AV processor and MI347 power amp
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
Samsung updates and expands access to Samsung TV Plus
  • By Andy Bassett