AVF Quake Wars Team

Oggie

Distinguished Member
you played it last night? can I grab it from the us store?
no mate, cause i pre-ordered from play.com they emailed me code that lets you have demo early. only played it last night for about 20 minutes, from what i did play its very good. lot like cod4 just with bigger maps and more weapons (land, sea, air). also can hide behind walls like in cod4 as almost everything in the game can be destroyed (including trees)

Fastolfe

no mate, cause i pre-ordered from play.com they emailed me code that lets you have demo early. only played it last night for about 20 minutes, from what i did play its very good. lot like cod4 just with bigger maps and more weapons (land, sea, air). also can hide behind walls like in cod4 as almost everything in the game can be destroyed (including trees)
ah cool...will check the demo out thursday - have to say used to play battlefield vietnam nonstop with some friends on the pc...what a crease up - being able to play your own mp3's in the vehicles ....ah...fond memories

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Reported HDMI 2.1 bugs, Audiolab Amp & LG LED Projector reviews + Best of the Month
Top Bottom