AVF PS4 Battlefield 4 Platoon

Cheers for setting it up, application sent :smashin:

First rule of AVF Platoon club : No one talks about the emblem being too shiny.

First rule of AVF Platoon club : No one talks about the emblem being too shiny.

What about it not being shiny enough?

Sir applying to join AVF Platoon Sir!!!

Could be perceived as a sign of weakness at the top:nono:

ahem...errr.....yes...well I always intended the level of shinyness to be less, and so.....errrrm.......there you go. Carry on.

....of course I couldn't remove the shinyness entirely, or we'd end up looking like that Xbox lot who have taken my beautiful logo and de-shinyed it completely, you'd have to be mad to do a thing like that and I can't imagine who would do such a thing @Holodrone

Hello I have applied. The emblem is a little shiny though...

Sitting offshore right now,

I've applied but by the time I get home I hope the platoon's at a huge skill & k\d rating, 2 weeks away is going to make that barn door even smaller. :)

I'm sure the shine will wear off.....eventually.

Remember everyone - Platoons is ALL about playing in at least groups of 4. If you don't then nothing is contributed to the platoon. So try and make the effort to get in game with other platoon members....

Remember everyone - Platoons is ALL about playing in at least groups of 4. If you don't then nothing is contributed to the platoon. So try and make the effort to get in game with other platoon members....

I need to do this more often. i lone wolf far to much for my own good.

How does this platoon work.
Will there be party chats with 8 players split into 2 platoons?
Or party chats of 4 players?
Or will the chat go through battle field battle log platoons?
Will these matches be like clan matches where avf platoons play chico and the beaners platoons.

Will these matches be like clan matches where avf platoons play chico and the beaners platoons.

No nothing that fancy, once you sign up to a platoon, whenever you play on the same server as 4 of your platoon members you start earning points for the platoon and ranking it up. I expect more features will be along eventually but right now it's just some incentive to play with friends.

No nothing that fancy, once you sign up to a platoon, whenever you play on the same server as 4 of your platoon members you start earning points for the platoon and ranking it up. I expect more features will be along eventually but right now it's just some incentive to play with friends.

Sounds good, that means you and steve ps4 can earn the points and my skill rating goes through the roof.
;)

It's not linked to Party chat. You just need 4 or more people from the same platoon in a full multiplayer round and then it averages out your score.

Battlelog article 'Battlefield 4 Platoons are Now Live' said:
Earn Stats for your Platoon and Rank Up
Platoons for Battlefield 4 also feature a brand new progression and stats system. In order to earn stats, four players from the same active Platoon must play together in the same round of BF4, and then your core stats will be either averaged or accumulated and applied to the Platoon. Best of all, you will earn score for your Platoon, so you can rank it up (initially, ranks 1-10 will be available, with more ranks to come). Other stats such as Kill/Death Ratio, Score per Minute, and Skill will also be shown for your Platoon.

Battlefield 4 Platoons are Now Live - News - Battlelog / Battlefield 4

Looking at the stats the platoons score is currently 1322 short of getting to Rank 1.

Im away all weekend but I like the sound of this platoon thing.
I will be on it and up for it next week.

sorry guys I did join, and then left when I realised it changed your clan tag and emblem automatically. I have set a sCud one up.

Hope you folk still let me squad up if there is room!

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom