AVF PS4 Battlefield 4 Platoon

amardilo

Distinguished Member
I just checked the Platoon page and it looks like the max rank from 10 to 25.

We are now at rank 16 and close to getting to rank 17.

Last edited:
i have applied !

one quick question , if i get in the platoon will it show me somewhere all/any of other platoon members online so i can join them ? ?

thanks
dan

amardilo

Distinguished Member
i have applied !

one quick question , if i get in the platoon will it show me somewhere all/any of other platoon members online so i can join them ? ?

thanks
dan
As far as I am aware at the moment you can't see Platoon members playing without them being your friend (on Origin or PSN), however this should change with the 8th April Battlelog update that should show games your platoon are playing in - Sneak Peek at the ne - Forums - Battlelog / Battlefield 4

amardilo

Distinguished Member
They updated Battlelog to now see the servers people in your Platoon are playing on. There should be a Server tab on the Platoon page.

Also The AVF PS4 Platoon is now at rank 21/25 but it looks like now the jump in rank are getting very steep.

PlaybookHero

Hey all I've sent a few friends requests off on the platoon page so please add me if you see the request.

That way I can get you all listed in the battleog thingy in the game. Easier to join than friends games on PS4

TeddyThePug

amardilo

Distinguished Member
The Platoon seems to have levelled up pretty quick :clap:

The AVF PS4 Platoon is now at level 24 and a score of 37000 is needed to hit level 25 which is the current cap. Currently the score is 2785.

amardilo

Distinguished Member
So how does that level up then? Is it somehow associated with the server?
Your squad can level up on any server as long as there are 2 or more people from that squad in the game (I don't think they have to be on the same team). When you play together you get a score for the Platoon. When it was 4 or more players I think it just gave a mean total score but now they allow for as little as 2 people that scoring could have changed.

On a related note the AVF platoon hit level 25 a while back, so we are at the current cap again.

RichKS

I'm brand new to BF and quite terrible. It seems really lonely: nobody speaks! Can some kind folks help me out? I've applied to join and my ps4 of is R1chKS (although Origin keeps calling me AngrySusan for reasons which are not clear).

Any pointers/friends greatfuly received!

odd1ne

I'm brand new to BF and quite terrible. It seems really lonely: nobody speaks! Can some kind folks help me out? I've applied to join and my ps4 of is R1chKS (although Origin keeps calling me AngrySusan for reasons which are not clear).

I have added you new to the ps4 but played loads of battlefield 3 on 360. I have also apllied to the platoon

amardilo

Distinguished Member

I have added you new to the ps4 but played loads of battlefield 3 on 360. I have also apllied to the platoon
Don't forget to check out the BF4 Roll Call thread to get a list of users (and add yourself).

amardilo

Distinguished Member
Can I join the platoon please?
Have you applied through Battlelog? I checked the applications and can't see any pending requests. If you are unable to join that way add me as Friend in Battlelog/EA Origin and I'll send you an invite (I can't seem to send invites to non-Origin friends).

Last edited: