AVF Netflix Recommended

It's gripping.

More:

https://www.digitalspy.com/tv/ustv/a30380241/luka-magnotta-dont-fudge-with-cats-manny/

Some of the fascinating bits are the Internet sleuthing being done.

Tineye, Google Maps, Forums, and then how it all connects with the real world police, forensics and CCTV.

I can recommend Mrs Lowry & Son. It's worth watching just for Timothy Spall's performance.

Anyone else with an LG magic remote having issues with using the d pad? It's only letting me use the pointer.

I don't expect 4k but it'd be nice!

Occupied series 3 is now up. The Russians invade Norway to steal their oil essentially. Political conspiracy from Scandinavia in the mould of Borgen, though not quite as grounded in reality. Really very good for me.

Yesterday watched 2 x Netflix Docs

The Mind of Aaron Hernandez - The Story of the Pats US Football Player who was charged with various murders. Really good doc. 3 x 1 hour shows and watched them all pretty much back to back.

Don't fudge with Cats.

Agree with the posters above. This was really excellent. I've 20 mins left (was falling asleep so called time so I could watch the end properly tonight).

Wasn't sure if I wanted to watch it as some of the subject matter (animal cruelty) is upsetting but I'm glad I watched it now. Riveting stuff.

Yesterday watched 2 x Netflix Docs

The Mind of Aaron Hernandez - The Story of the Pats US Football Player who was charged with various murders. Really good doc. 3 x 1 hour shows and watched them all pretty much back to back.

Don't fudge with Cats.

Agree with the posters above. This was really excellent. I've 20 mins left (was falling asleep so called time so I could watch the end properly tonight).

Wasn't sure if I wanted to watch it as some of the subject matter (animal cruelty) is upsetting but I'm glad I watched it now. Riveting stuff.
Exactly the same here, in all aspects lol... I have 20 mins left and I also wasn't sure if I wanted to watch it after the animal cruelty stuff, but glad I stuck with it as it was really good. I do love a good documentary series and this was definitely one of them.

Might give the Aaron Hernandez one watch next.

Ragnarok series 1

Well where did this come from, was just browsing Netflix and noticed it in recently added, checked out trailer, not bad, binged 4 episodes last night!

I'm interested in Altered Carbon but a bit disappointed Joel Kinnamon isn't continuing in the main role. The best thing I've seen him in to be honest.

Ragnarok series 1

Well where did this come from, was just browsing Netflix and noticed it in recently added, checked out trailer, not bad, binged 4 episodes last night!

Watched all of it tonight a bit slow to get going but enjoyed it , found the subtitles a bit quick in places , it reminded me of The almighty Johnson's a show about Norse god's in modern day Australia. I recommend you see that if you haven't already

I was surprised to see Lost In Space season 2 has been released. I'm enjoying it so far, but not sure it's as good as S1.

I’ve been watching all of GoT, so that’s taken my time up. Now its over, I can get back to watching whatever I’ve missed.

I was getting excited for a moment there, I thought GOT was on Netflix! :)
I left it at the end of season 7.....probably for the best tbf.

For a show like that poor PQ is unforgiveable

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom