AVF Netflix Recommended

Looking forward to hearing what you think.
Ozzzy

Finished it last night, I thought it was very good, perhaps a little slow though. The ending had me confused so I searched it, and
I think It seem's the guy that turned up at the end, Lorenzo, was her son.
It looks like it a season 2 may be in the works, not sure it really needs it though, what do you think?

Witcher series next.

Finished it last night, I thought it was very good, perhaps a little slow though. The ending had me confused so I searched it, and
I think It seem's the guy that turned up at the end, Lorenzo, was her son.
It looks like it a season 2 may be in the works, not sure it really needs it though, what do you think?

Witcher series next.
Yes, that what we thought, I thought they would be making more about her past in series 2 but agree it’s not really needed. I didn’t really find it slow though, the episodes were a decent length without dragging and i rate it a solid 7. Worth a watch and thanks for checking i out.

Yes, that what we thought, I thought they would be making more about her past in series 2 but agree it’s not really needed. I didn’t really find it slow though, the episodes were a decent length without dragging and i rate it a solid 7. Worth a watch and thanks for checking i out.

Thanks for suggesting it:smashin:

2 episodes in on Witcher, really enjoying it!

fighting with my family! story of a norwich girl who makes it in WWE wrestling! not something i thought id like but its great and a true story!

the movies that made us.... dirty dancing, home alone, ghostbusters and die hard.. the story of the movies and how there were made..
classics!

fighting with my family! story of a norwich girl who makes it in WWE wrestling! not something i thought id like but its great and a true story!
Another big thumbs up for this. I couldn't believe what a great time the wife and I had with it. With the exception of Mickey Rourke's excellent The Wrestler, it's not something that I have any interest in normally, but this was a terrific night's entertainment.

1578223638817.png

Messiah

I enjoyed this, think it could of been cut down from 10 episodes to maybe 6-8 though, I nearly gave up at about episode 4-5 as the story wasn't moving anywhere, I'm pleased I stuck with it in the end.

8/10

I'm halfway through Season 4 of "Weeds" at the moment.
Yes I know it's pretty old but I never got round to it before. It's excellent :D
One of the most under rated show, so funny,totally loved it

Watching "Spinning Out" at the moment.

I really didn't expect to like it as much as I do, it's really good.
Engaging story, excellent cast... and it looks great in DV.

I've been off Netflix since last September but have signed up for another binge month. The following is what I intend to watch but have I missed something unmissable?

The Crown
Glitch
Messiah
Power
Lost in Space
The Irishman
The Two Popes
How to Get Away With Murder
Ultraviolet

I am not interested in the Witcher :D

I've been off Netflix since last September but have signed up for another binge month. The following is what I intend to watch but have I missed something unmissable?

Altered Carbon.

The Crown
Glitch
Messiah
Power
Lost in Space
The Irishman
The Two Popes
Ultraviolet

El Camino
The Haunting of Hill House
Power - new seasons

The Crown
Glitch
Messiah
Power
Lost in Space
The Irishman
The Two Popes
Ultraviolet

Money Heist
Don't fudge With Cats
Marriage Story
Messiah
Tell Me Who I Am
You Season 2
Mindhunter Season 2
Criminal

Anyone watched or watching Thieves of the Wood past episode 2 and can recommend to keep watching it?

The acting seems a little off to me in places but the voice overs are way off.

Titans s2 and 1 if you haven’t seen it yet
I started Titans series 1 after a friend at work recommended it. I am a huge Batman fan so thought delving into the DC universe would be right up my street. I think I only watched 2 episodes and I never went back to it. It was ok, but it didn't really grip me if I am being honest. Does it get better as it goes on?

That being said I might go back to it as I have heard good things about Series 2, so I feel like I might be missing out and stopped watching it a bit prematurely. Like I say I thought it was alright, but with there being so much on Netflix, if something doesn't grab me after a couple of Eps I usually move on lol.

Can't recommend it I have yet to see it, but I've heard great things about Mid 90's which I've noticed has appeared -

1578925055734.png

The Crown
Glitch
Messiah
Power
Lost in Space
The Irishman
The Two Popes
Ultraviolet

Kingdom
Black spot
The Dark Crystal
The Break
High Seas (cheesy but fun who dunnit with 'ophelia' from pan's labyrinth)
Mindhunter S2
and many others I can't remember just yet apart from the....
UMBRELLA ACADEMY.
That is really good.

Anyone a fan of 80's horror and shows like Tales from the Crypt and Creepshow, I can recommend the new series of Creepshow (2019) on Amazon's Shudder channel. Only watched 3 episodes so far but very much enjoying.

Attachments

• EA0AF7FD-740A-4735-97EA-3998D5B5CDDD.png
    EA0AF7FD-740A-4735-97EA-3998D5B5CDDD.png
    525.7 KB · Views: 48
Anyone a fan of 80's horror and shows like Tales from the Crypt and Creepshow, I can recommend the new series of Creepshow (2019) on Amazon's Shudder channel. Only watched 3 episodes so far but very much enjoying.
I loved TFTC and especially Creepshow, I will definitely check these out.

Can i get Amazons Shudder channel on Netflix :confused:

Don't fudge With Cats - On Netflix. A true crime documentary story.

It's the story of Luka Magnotta

The story begins with his creation of "1 boy 2 kittens." A video he posted where he suffocates two kittens and how the internet sets out to catch him.

someone else mentioned that, added to my watch list thanks:thumbsup:

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom