AVF Netflix Recommended

Has everyone seen the Stranger Things easter egg yet?

Think it only works by logging into the actual Netflix website rather than an app - navigate to the Stranger Things main page (i.e. from where you have options for overview, episodes, trailer etc.) and on the far right of the screen you just about make out a glowing red... something.

Click on it.
It must be on UK site only

I started this yesterday and ended up watching 7 episodes back to back late into the morning. Highly recommended.
Very good show, but it can be slow at times. I love the period style!

Watched 4 episodes of The Sinner yesterday, will probably finish it this weekend. Highly recommended.

Wanted to start Peaky Blinders again. Is it not on Netflix anymore?

Now watching the show Slasher. In the same vein as Scream and The Following but better. Not amazing and a couple of your body bits but ok as a stop gap until something better comes along..

Just finished binge watching "Sinner", bloody brilliant series, very well written and great plot, with a few unexpected twists

I'm a few episodes in, enjoying it so far

Now watching the show Slasher. In the same vein as Scream and The Following but better. Not amazing and a couple of your body bits but ok as a stop gap until something better comes along..
Struggling with this one. How on earth does the "Slasher" move around so silently and never get seen, then just appear! Lots of annoying little things that make you think, "yeah as if they'd just do that"

Struggling with this one. How on earth does the "Slasher" move around so silently and never get seen, then just appear! Lots of annoying little things that make you think, "yeah as if they'd just do that"
Without wishing to be rude, I think it's dumbed down for a young American audience..

Haha you're probably right. I'm on episode 5 now and find myself watching out of curiosity
Just don't hold your breath for the last episode. Warning you now, it was a HOOOGE disappointment!

Cheers for the heads up on The Babysitter, really enjoyed that. Also really enjoyed The Walk this evening, a whimsical and humourous telling of the twin tower tight rope walk..

Shows that Netflix can put out stunning looking video. Even the SDR version looks beautiful.

Makes me sad for the amount of digital grain I see in a lot of their stuff, ie star Trek discovery and Punisher..

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom