AVF Netflix Recommended

Yeah I liked that.

Yeah, I like Kims Convenience but I'm struggling a bit with the 4th season, its slipped into standard sit com fare..

Start up finished, really enjoyed it and I googled to see if there's a third series and it aired in 2018 so I'm not quite sure why Netflix haven't dropped it onto their servers yet.

Must be a UK thing I had all 3 on Netflix France

Looks like all three seasons are on Prime, maybe Amazon have the rights now?
It was only put on Netflix a few months ago, but I'll check prime.
Thanks

That’s odd then.

No idea how long it’s been on Prime, but it’s definitely all three series. Maybe Netflix have taken it from Prime? No idea why only two series though and yet the third is on Netflix France. Strange that they’re both showing it at the same time.

My Mrs will be annoyed, she wasn't as keen as I was and she thought it'd finished!

Watched the first part of the five part series.
Well produced Informative doc from Netflix
Edit: watched all 5, very well made balanced doc, heartbreaking all round.

Last edited:
Recommend Clickbait. 3 eps in and it’s certainly not Fincher level stuff - but it is enjoyably compelling. We were hooked after the first 10 minutes (you’ll know what I mean).

I’m sure many have watched it, but Schumacher is a great doc.

I’m sure many have watched it, but Schumacher is a great doc.

I agree, however I was little disappointed with the ending, I was really hoping for a brief glimpse of his current state, hoping there was even a small chance he was making some sort of a recovery.

Last edited:
I agree, however I was little disappointed with the ending, I was really hoping for a brief glimpse of his current state, hoping there was even a small chance he was making some more of a recovery.
I did expect that too, but when Mrs S started talking about how he protected their privacy back in the day, I knew it wasn’t going to happen, as she is now doing the same.
It was great to see a few drivers from the 90’s again, haven’t seen Irvine since his racing days.

Recommend Clickbait. 3 eps in and it’s certainly not Fincher level stuff - but it is enjoyably compelling. We were hooked after the first 10 minutes (you’ll know what I mean).
We've got two left.
It's been excellent viewing so far, and some very good acting by one of the suspects especially. Looking forward to the last two as it was much better than I expected.

One to go, really good stuff!

Watched Clickbait last night, 3 episodes in and its pretty good so far, I kept seeing it while browsing but thought it would be rubbish so ignored it, see a few comments in here so started it. Thanks.

Watched Clickbait last night, 3 episodes in and its pretty good so far, I kept seeing it while browsing but thought it would be rubbish so ignored it, see a few comments in here so started it. Thanks.
Finished it last night, really enjoyed it, a few good plot twists and not as predictable as I first thought. 8/10

Finished it last night, really enjoyed it, a few good plot twists and not as predictable as I first thought. 8/10

Finished last night, at episode 4-5 I thought its getting a bit predictable, but that soon changes.

Decent one off series.

8/10

@ozzzy189

I know you like the foreign netflix series, been watching The Chestnut Man recently, up to episode 5 with 2 to go and its really good.

@ozzzy189

I know you like the foreign netflix series, been watching The Chestnut Man recently, up to episode 5 with 2 to go and its really good.
Cheers, wife had it in her list. I'll look forward to watching it after cherry flavo(u)r finishes.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom