AVF Netflix Recommended

Another big update on istream - highlights of me (not including US as covered in the link above)
Reign over me (Adam Sanders finest hour by a country mile) - Canada
Taken 3 - Canada
The invention of lying - Canada
Birdman of Alcatraz - Brazil
Kes - south American sites MUST SEE

The piano - Japan
Modern times (Chaplin) - Japan
The great dictator (Chaplin) - Japan
Loads of native Japanese films on Japan as well
Hot tub time machine 2 - Canada
Sponge bob movie - sponge our of water - Canada
Jaws/Jaws 2 - Belgium
47 Ron in (Keane Reeves version) - Netherlands

Last edited:
Another big update on istream - highlights of me (not including US as covered in the link above)
24 final season - Canada

Not the same 24[emoji6]
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1443702172.635512.jpg

Hey guys, has the Office US gone from Netflix UK?

Oh, well, good job I have Unblock US. Not used it for a while...

Scream TV series up on most regions.

Cheers. Watched it last night. Loved the first one, thought the second was a little better than it was given credit for but they've really overstretched the mark with this one.

After the mess of the second one, I was hesitant to watch the third one, but I actually enjoyed it.

I really disliked the 3rd. Too much camera panning and close shots makes the story very disjointed... Despite the presence of Liam Neeson..IMO
I love to give my eyes a feast, but find this is sadly lacking more and more on films and TV programmes these days. Seems a cost cutting exercise more than a style...
As a comparison I'm thinking Steven Seagal up to Under Siege compared to anything he's done post 2000...

For Scifi lovers Dark Matter Series 1 on US. Watching now and looks promising. Six strangers wake up on a spaceship with their memory wiped. The ship has a cargo of weapons and the people each have their own skills. An android helps them get the ship working. They've made a second series.

Selma and Mark Whalberg in The Gambler up on Canada

Is arrow any good as watched few episodes of season one and didn't really grab me but like all shows could of got better with time?

Yes, it is excellent. Especially once they make the delectable Emily Bett Rickards a series regular. :)

Cracking little series up on Canada called X Company about agents working with the french resistance during WWII - 8 x 43 mins = a wet weekend covered!

Cracking little series up on Canada called X Company about agents working with the french resistance during WWII - 8 x 43 mins = a wet weekend covered!
Watched that a while ago. There is going to be a season 2 but I seem to recall from the network web site that it is more than a year away.

Legends on US is a ten parter starring Sean Bean as a world weary undercover FBI Jack Bauer type character. Not as realistic as Homeland but not fantasy either. Worth a view.

Legends on US is a ten parter starring Sean Bean as a world weary undercover FBI Jack Bauer type character. Not as realistic as Homeland but not fantasy either. Worth a view.

It's also on Now TV and was on my 'must get around to watching' list.

Far better to watch it on Netflix with 1080p and 5.1.

I suspect it's a fairly recent addition as I remember doing a Moreflicks search for it in case it was on Netflix.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom