AVF Multiplayer Matchmaking

Status
Not open for further replies.

IMontoya79

Established Member
Reaction score
Hey Guys,

I have initiated a multiplayer matchmaking chat room and subsequently invited every AVFer on my friends list.

The purpose being that i want to open up opportunities to all AVFers the chance to group together with others on the forum with relative ease, be it people you havent played with before or that your new here and want a chance to get involved with a top bunch of people!

To make this work the more people involved the better so i request that you all spread this on your friends list as there are more possibitys later down the line for some massive games for all of us to enjoy(from new member to "cod god" - lol).

Im sure there will always be a time when you will look for a friendly face when there is noone online at that time, or your one man short for a full team (who wants that greenie caping the third point? or defusing that last bomb in demo when your racking up the kills!)

i hope everyone sees the possibilitys here, especially if you want to keep your friend list limited but still want some comms to organise different games!

if this already exsists then i apologise.

Peace

Oscar

EDIT: Hey guys, If you want an invite, firstly ask an AVFer who you think may have access or secondly add me as a friend and i will invite you. as its easier for you to add one person than me to add many!

Chatrooms available -
AVF Multiplayer Matchmaking
AVF TDM Matchmaking
AVF Zombie Matchmaking
AVF Private Game Matchmaking

Last edited:
Good idea

Really good idea actually, especially for people like Det who struggle to party up because of time zones, there may be some folk on here that are on early early hours etc. I'll free up some space once I'm on and send you an friends request and you can invite me. Should be on tomorrow.

They just need to sort out the lag for me enough to play with you guys and not suck to high heaven, lol.

nice one baldy, i shall swiftly accept.

Another point is that this chatroom eliminates the what if factor when seeing friends online and not knowing if there up for making/joining/inviting a party. :)

Brilliant idea, thanks for the couple of games i was able to play with you and some of the other avf guys tonight, cheers Oscar :thumbsup:

Black ops is soooo much more fun when I play it with you guys. I'll have to play + practice more as I am a bit rusty at the moment and unlock some more guns and perks.

Last edited:
Yeah cheers for the games, had a good un. My headset was on charge though.

Looking forward to more!:thumbsup:

how many people can you have on your friends list?

Great Idea, shall add you if thats ok

I dont play COD on PS3, but said thanks anyway because all the cool kids were doing it :blush:

Sounds like a good idea. I'll be on BlOps either next week (26 on Sunday and it's waiting for me to open...patiently...) or Christmas and it's always good to pall up with people who are sound.

I've had a few adds so far but welcome to any more. ID in other thread.

I dont play COD on PS3, but said thanks anyway because all the cool kids were doing it :blush:
Thanked your post because it's obvious you were referring to me. :laugh:

good idea! Stupid question but is it just a case of entering the chat room and saying 'i'm up for some MP' and hopefully others will respond? Haven't used chat room much before so excuse my ignorance!

Or "Anyone up for some CTF?" or "Anyone up for some Kino Der Toten rampaging?" etc.

ya, its there as a means of comunication to team up with people on the forum, i left COD out of the title, (by accident) but i think it works if you want to play other games too.

eventually if this gets bigger there can be seperate chat rooms for different gametypes (Mr Pink has a Zombie specific chat room already) message me if you want to know more :)

Do these chat rooms stay live so you can come back to them next day when you log in? Not really used the chat an awful lot but they seem essential when partying up.

Yeah they stay on your xmb as long as you dont delete them. You can just enter and leave when you wish:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom