AVF League(s) party chat

Therage79

Established Member
Reaction score
Despite 'Party Chat' sounding like a late night channel on freeview that displays 'ladies', and the fact that I hardly ever chat during games due to having a young family, I was wondering why we never use party chat for AVF league games.

Most nights when I log on there are ususally at least 4-5 on from across the leagues, and I think we are starting to get to know each other a bit better after 7 seasons with mainly the same people.

Just wanted to float the idea of setting up a party each night for banter, analysis, WC commiserating & match organisation etc.

Also it would potentially reduce the need for msg 'ping pong' after the game.

What do you all think?

Bagsy not setting it up!!;)

I can do this some nights but not others. Depends what the other half is up to.

Got to say I do like to concentrate when I play though.

Clearly a popular idea I see...lol:rolleyes:

Never mind!!;)

Tried to do this a few times now but im a gobby :censored: and ill put folk off but im up for chatting during the game makes it more interesting and only a bit of fun

good idea in principle, and yeah i remember kop metioning this before.

only problem is though you will find out i've got a really high pitched embarassing girly voice.

and we may need to write in the rules that obscenities and cursing at the other player is allowed at all times, 'if easily offended don't do it!' :laugh:

good idea in principle, and yeah i remember kop metioning this before.

only problem is though you will find out i've got a really high pitched embarassing girly voice.

Ha Ha...what like Mike Tyson/Drederic Tatum?

"I like Homer, he's a good guy...but im definitely gonna make orphans of his children"

"erm they do have a mother, Champ!"

"Yes..but I would imagine she would die of grief!"

Classic

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom