Status
Not open for further replies.

Cha1ky

Outstanding Member
Reaction score
AVFK-ZoneBanner-Salvation.jpg

AVF K-ZONE INFORMATION

*** The Clan ***

AVF K-ZONE is a Killzone 2 clan made up entirely from members of AVForums.
It was created by CHOWYUNFATT to bring fellow AVF members online together for some FUN. But also to add the spirit of competition between ourselves and other clans in the Killzone universe.

AVF K-Zone: Part XI - REVENGE OF THE FALLEN

AVFK-ZoneBanner-RevengeofTheFallen.png

The Aim Of The Clan

We as a clan would like all members to feel part of a large team that plays fair and has respect for other members aswell as other clans, We aim to get as many active members from the forums to play large and small friendly games for fun, but at the same time take part in organized events or special tournaments as well as the standard clan vs clan matches,
winning is good of course but it is not as important as having fun with each other
Our Members and Officers are strongly encouraged to communicate with each other enabling the clan to succeed and to make all the games we play more enjoyable, after all things are only a success if everybody works together and has an input, a member will never be pressurized into playing or doing things they don't like.

***The Clan Motto***

OneHandOneHearOneSoul.jpg

*** FAQ's ***

I'd Like To Join. What Do I Have To Do?
We only ask for 2 things out of anyone wishing to join AVF K-Zone.
1. They are a member of AVForums
2. They are willing to be active members of the clan both online with clan games and events. And on the forum.

I'm Up For That. But I'm Not Very Good
Don't worry about your skill level!! In AVF K-Zone there is no need to be the best FPS player out there. Its all about taking part.

Interesting. Do I Need A Headset?
Headsets aren't essential. But having one will help. Mainly so we can have some good banter and have a laugh with each other. But also so we can communicate information between ourselves on the battlefield.

If I Join Will I have To Stay As One Class?
Nope. You are free to be whatever class you wish. But for clan matches we will all have to mix it up a bit. We don't want everyone being the same class. So being able to use a few would be beneficial to everyone.

I'm Game. Sign Me Up.
Ok one last thing before you sign up. All new members will be asked to show some commitment on their behalf. This is just to make sure there are no time wasters. There are only 64 Spaces in the clan and we don't want them filled up with people who are never to be seen again.

No Problem At All. Sign Me Up!!!!

Ok Ok. You will find out all the info you need to sign up in post #3 or click HERE.
We all look forward to seeing you online and in the thread soon.​

Welcome to....​
ProbablythebestClanintheworld.jpg

***Clan Events***

Please see Post #2 for info on all clan events ***

***Clan Members***

HelghanSuspectsBanner.jpg

Please look at Post #3 for a full and up to date members list or click on the clan webpage below.

AVF K-ZONE

This clan is proudly sponsored by....​
Refreshestheotherparts.jpg

CommandCentreBanner-RevengeofTheFal.png

AVF K-ZONE COMMAND CENTRE

The AVF K-Zone command Centre is where you will find all information about all clan games that are coming up. As well as our past results and information about AVF K-Zone events.

If you wish to get your name down for any of the games. Then just post your availability on this thread and i will update each list accordingly.​

****IMPORTANT NOTICE****

Clan Practice Room

Can i ask all members who are taking part in a match to please attend the clan practice room before the cut off time.
This is so we can get our roles sorted and talk tactics before each match.
I don't think it's too much to ask for members to be on at least 10 mins before a match is due to start. But i am in no way forcing you to do this.

Any member who has their name down and doesn't attend may be replaced by a spare player who's in the practice room at the time.
Obviously if we are short then you can play. But i would rather you joined the practice room beforehand.

Also no-one is to enter the clan match until the join match time. This way no-one takes anyone's place who has their name down.
If you're on and you think we are short then join the match as a spectator this way you can see if we are short and you're not in anyone's place.
If 3 mins before a game starts we're still short then join the match.

Any Clan member can set the practice room up. Whoever does is to ensure that all the settings and map are to be the same as the match.

Thanks all.

EVERY MATCH SHOULD RUN LIKE THIS FROM NOW ON.

• Practice room open no later than 15 mins before a match starts.
• Everyone in the practice room by the cut off time off 10 mins before a match starts.
• Everyone moves from the practice room to the clan match at the latest 5 mins before a match starts.

COULD I ASK ALL MEMBERS BEAR THIS NOTICE IN MIND WHEN PUTTING THEIR NAMES DOWN FOR A MATCH​

_________________________________________​

FORTHCOMING CLAN MATCHES

Match titles in green are confirmed and are going ahead.​

Match titles in red are TBC and are also Subject to Change.

AVF K-Zone vs ???

DATE & TIME || MAP || PLAYERS EACH TEAM || BADGE RESTRICTIONS || WEAPON RESTRICTIONS || VALOR WAGED
05th July 21:30|| Salamun market || 8 vs 8 || No Assault || No Launchers || 10

PRACTICE ROOM UP BY || PRACTICE ROOM CUT OFF || MOVE TO THE MATCH BY
21:00 || 21:20 || 21:25

Enlisted Players : ??????

_____________________________________​

***AVF K-ZONE EVENTS***

AVF Mega Room || Every Friday From 10 pm || 32 Players || Fun, anyone welcome!

FridayNight2Update.jpg

__________________________________________​

COMMAND CENTRE FAQ'S​

How do i get my name down for a clan match?

The best way to get your name down to play is to simply post in the thread. You can also send me a PM. I will update the enlisted names as soon as i can so don't panic if your name isn't added straight away. Please bear in mind that the thread can move fast and posts may be forgotten about. If you think this may have happen just post a reminder.

The match i wish to play in is already full

Still get your name down as its always handy to have spare members as sometimes people drop out at the last minute for whatever reason.

Somethings come up and i can't make the match now

Thats ok. Please let me know ASAP if you are unable to make a match that you have your name down for.

Can i be a sniper in the match please?

We will sort out all the roles in the practice room beforehand. We will always ask what people want to be and never force anyone to be something they don't want to be. But please also bear in mind that we have to spread the roles out tactically. So being proficient at a few different classes can be very helpful to the clan as a whole.

When is the practice room?

The practice room will be set up no later than 15 mins before a match is due to start. This is so we can sort out all the roles and tactics for the match. It can be set up at any time before the 15 min cut off.

Who sets the practice room up?

The practice room can be set up by any clan member. Even if you're not taking part in the match.

When is a clan match ready to join? And How do it?

Every clan match is available to join 15 minutes before the scheduled start time. To join it. Go to Warzone then the Clan page. From here press R1 to get to events. You should see the match with the status saying ready to join. Just press X and you should be able to join.

I fancy spectating a match how do i go about that?

Exact same way as joining a match. Instead of pressing X to join it press [ ] (square) and the option should be there to join match or join as spectator. Click join as spectator.

The match isn't in my events page. Whys this?

This mainly happens to new members. This is because the match in question was organised before you joined the clan. Unfortunately any new member won't be able to participate in any matches organised before they joined the clan. Not our rules. Killzones rules i'm afraid. So to avoid disappointment i advise all new members to check the events list before getting their names down for a match they are ineligible to play in.

AVFK-ZONE-1.jpg

***CLAN RESULTS ***

Clan Warfare - Official Killzone.com Tournament ***

Played Against || Date And Time || Teams Involved || Players Each Team || Prize/Valor || Result
HosTile TeAm ||Round 1 08th April 2009 20:30 || 64 || 16 || 376 Valor + Featured on Killzone.com || WIN
Kilroy || Round 2 15th April 2009 20:30 || 64 || 16 || 376 Valor + Featured on Killzone.com || WIN
Kantega || Round 3 22nd April 2009 20:30 || 64 || 16 || 376 Valor + Featured on Killzone.com || WIN
** E.a.G.e.L **|| Quarter Final 29th April 2009 20:30 || 64 || 16 || 376 Valor + Featured on Killzone.com || WIN
Euro GAF|| Semi Final 6th April 2009 20:30 || 64 || 16 || 376 Valor + Featured on Killzone.com || LOSS
Grupo De Operaciones ESP || 3rd/4th Play off 13th April 2009 20:30 || 64 || 16 || 376 Valor + Featured On Killzone.com || WIN

AVFKillzoneCLANWARFARE.jpg

*** Chrishunt's Killzone Tournament/League ***

Played Against || Date And Time || Teams Involved || Players Each Team || Prize/Valor || Result
Better Than Halo || Thursday 9th April 21:00 || 7 || 8 || 10 || DRAW
Victory Or Death || Sunday 12th April 21:00 || 7 || 8 || 10 || WIN
BFaM || Thursday 16th April 21:30 || 7 || 8 || 10 || WIN
OCUK || Friday 17th April 21:00 || 7 || 12 || 10 || LOSS
PS3QQ || Tuesday 21st April 22:00 || 7 || 8 || 10 || WIN
ThreeSpeech Regulars || Wednesday 22nd April 22:00 || 7 || 8 || 5 || WIN
PS3QQ || Monday 27th April 21:00 || 7 || 8|| 5 || WIN
ThreeSpeech Regulars || Tuesday 28th April 22:00 || 7 || 8 || 5 || WIN
OCUK || Tuesday 5th May 21:30 || 7 || 8 || 10 || DRAW
BFaM || Wednesday 6th May 22:30 || 7 || 4 || 5 || WIN
Victory Or Death || Wednesday 13th May 21:15 || 7 || 6 || 10 || LOSS
Better Than Halo || Sunday 17th May 20:00 || 7 || 8 || 10 || LOSS

Final League Posistion is 4th. Well Done Guys

*** Tyddynroger's Killzone Marathon ***

Better Than Halo || Sunday 31st May 14:00 || 5 || 8 || 200 || DRAW
Euro GAFe || Sunday 31st May 15:15 || 5 || 8 || 1000 || LOSS
Victory Or Death || Sunday 31st May 16:00 || 5|| 8 || 100|| LOSS
Dark Fallen Angels || Sunday 31st May 18:00 || 5 || 8 || 100 || WIN
Playstationleague.co.uk || Sunday 31st May 21:00 || 5 || 8 || 100 || DRAW

*** Regular Clan Games ***

Played Against || Date And Time || Players Each Team || Prize/Valor || Result
Old Gits Club || Sunday 1st March 21:30 || 8 Players || 10 || WIN
Polish Beer Company || Thursday 12th March 20:00 || 4 Players || 10 || WIN
Old Gits Club || Sunday 15th March 21:30 || 8 Players || 10 || WIN
Guitar Hero Team || Wednesday 18th March 21:00 || 4 Players || 10 || WIN
Old Gits Club || Saturday 21st March 21:00 || 6 Players || 5 || WIN
Cruel || Monday 23rd March 21:00 || 6 Players || 5 || WIN
PS3QQ || Monday 23rd March 20:15 || 4 Players || 2 || WIN
The World Revolves || Tuesday 24th March 21:00 ||6 Players || 5 || WIN
Pray And Spray || Wednesday 25th March 21:00 || 8 Players || 10 || WIN
EU Playstation Forums||Friday 27th March 21:00 ||16 Players || 10 || WIN
EU Playstation Forums||Saturday 28th March 22:15 ||16 Players || 10 || LOSS
Victory Or Death||Wednesday 1st April 21:00 ||8 Players || 10 || WIN
EU Playstation Forums||Friday 3rd April 20:00 || 16 Players || 10 ||WIN
EU Playstation Forums||Sunday 5th April 21:00 || 8 Players || 10 ||WIN
EU Playstation Forums||Saturday 18th April 22:00 || 16 Players || 10 ||WIN
Dark Fallen Angels||Tuesday 21st April 21:00 || 8 Players || 10 ||LOSS
Overclockers UK Clan||Saturday 25th April 22:00 || 8 Players || 10 ||WIN
Dark Fallen Angels||Sunday 26th April 20:00 || 5 Players || 20 ||LOSS
The Chaos Revolution||Monday 27th April 20:00 || 8 Players || 10 ||WIN
**E.a.G.e.L** || Monday 11th May 20:45 || 6 Players || 20 || LOSS
Overclockers UK Clan || Thursday 14th May 20:30 || 8 Players || 10 || WIN
VGEVO-2nd Clan || Saturday 16th May 20:00 || 8 Players || 10 || LOSS
SVENSKA !NSATS STRYKAN || Saturday 16th May 21:00 || 4 Players || 30 || LOSS
HELLBOYZ || Friday 22nd May 21:30 || 8 Players || 15 || WIN
playstationleague.co.uk || Sunday 24th May 21:00 || 10 Players || 10 || LOSS
Better Than Halo || Sunday 14th June 21:45 || 8 Players || 400 || LOSS
Victory Or Death || Tuesday 16th June 21:30 || 6 Players || 100 || WIN
Victory Or Death || Wednesday 24th June 21:00 || 6 Players || 100 || LOSS
Better Than Halo || Sunday 28th June 21:00 || 8 Players || 100 || LOSS
Victory Or Death || Monday 29th June 20:00 || 4 Players || 10 || LOSS

Last edited:
MembersBanner-RevengeofTheFallen.png

AVF K-ZONE
CLAN RECRUITMENT

We're always looking for new clan members; all we ask from our members is that they're active within the clan thread, show some willingness to get involved with the online matches and tournaments we are running.

SO YOU WANT TO JOIN OUR CLAN?
Introduce yourself in the thread, get in a few informal games with fellow clan members and join us in the Mega Room on Friday nights.

If you send a friend request to a few of the guys they'll accept and allow you to meet up online. AVF K-Zone rooms usually have a password, this will be sent via pm.

If you're happy to proceed and join the Clan full time, either PM myself (Davidg1230) or our Clan leader (Chalkywhyte) with your PSNID.

ARE YOU REGISTERED?
After a few online matches and some show of commitment, we'll issue a formal invite via the Killzone web site – Killzone.com

Please make sure you have registered here first.

GET STUCK IN
When you've accepted the invite, you will be eligible to compete in all online matches and tournaments, accept those that have already been arranged or started.

For more information on match eligibility, please check the Clan section in the game, on your PS3.

Cheers, Davidg1230
Clan Recruitment

***Current Members List***

PSN ID | POSISTION
ChalkyWhyte|Leader
adnan_rulez |Officer
SharpShooterENG |Officer
Giriath|Officer
RIDGERAMA |Officer
tyddynroger|Officer
Sulpher-16 |Officer
Davidg1230 |Officer
ohh_danielson|Officer
lordv8der |Officer
Cooperman |Officer
austinqpr |Officer
PhairPlay |Officer
RoGuE_ReJecT|Officer
also_ace |Member
TallPaul_S |Member
steviegall |Member
Spacedeck |Member
MarkBurns1988 |Member
Lynx-Can |Member
Why_SoooSeriOuS|Member
Bojanglez |Member
sykotikman |Member
Hubba-EX |Member
Ads3 |Member
GizmoTheMogwai |Member
beneve2008 |Member
SHAUNSAFC |Member
Lestat11 |Member
CHOWYUNFATT |Member
Omino-ukg |Member
Stinja |Member
legend_of_chaos |Member
Madmurdock |Member
XxjalaldevilxX |Member
Vausey |Member
NoXiouS_D |Member
VJBeam |Member
grumpypants1979 |Member
DC2-CJH |Member
askew_s |Invitee

Last edited by a moderator:

AVF K-Zone vs BLAZE*

DATE & TIME || MAP || PLAYERS EACH TEAM || BADGE RESTRICTIONS || WEAPON RESTRICTIONS || VALOR WAGED
12 June 21:00|| Pyrrhus Rise || 10 vs 10 || No Assault || No Launchers || 100
PRACTICE ROOM UP BY || PRACTICE ROOM CUT OFF || MOVE TO THE MATCH BY
20:45 || 20:50 || 20:55
Enlisted Players : ???

Challange sent to BLAZE* :smashin:
BLAZE* Clan Info

Woooah, new thread!

not the best way to start a new thread but need you to se this
also iv posted this in the last thread
reet all lad's
one to get you thinking

iv got a pc hook up to my sammy tv and really havent had any problems with it working.....

untill day
i bought a sky hd box off ebay yestaday ,
got it this morning, hook it up and got card paired with sky all is well ..
got a few moment where the screen was flickering for a bit but then sorted it self out ......

now!!!!!

i went to use my pc ....but iv got no picture at all :mad:
nothing from the dvi or VGA out put's.....(new grafix card)
took it back to pc shop that fitted the card last week and it's fine on thier monitors:confused:

now if i use it on an other hdtv it work's ok .....:confused:

if i take it back to my hdtv, and take out the grifix card, and just the standard VGA output it will work fine :eek:

it's not any of the leads because there work ok with the other hdtv,
and it's not any of the hdmi inputs on my tv because skyhd and the ps3 work ok though all of them

i know one or two of you lad's have the same tv as me so just asking if any of you have had any problems like this ?

will post this in tv and pc section ere

:lease:

AVF room up guys, but does require new map pack... i'm guessing everyone has it by now :lesson:

AVF room up guys, but does require new map pack... i'm guessing everyone has it by now :lesson:
with radar thats only shows up when firing?, friendly fire on/off

with radar thats only shows up when firing?, friendly fire on/off

Yes, but i'll let someone else set up the game if they want.

No-one online though...

Where is everybody! Someone come online, I can hear my echo!

lol will be online to give you some teabags in about an hour matey :smashin:

Gonna give you a whole multi-pack of tea-bags Paul!

7880110k.eps_large.jpg

My tea-bags are naturally high in antioxidants.

AVF room up!! Join

not the best way to start a new thread but need you to se this
also iv posted this in the last thread
reet all lad's
one to get you thinking

I'm guessing that you have tried outputing at different resolutions on your PC to your HDTV ?

If so, turn everything off, disconnect Sky, attach the the PC via DVI and turn on, select DVI, does your PC picture appear ?

Also, does the HDTV accept only DVI-D ? And what does your gfx card output at, is that DVI-I ?

I've had issues like this with DVI, but only on a monitor, never actually tried with a HDTV, so I'm kind of guessing a little bit here (sorry).

Sorry I had to go. My PS3 randomly froze so I had to switch it off. I was playing absolute **** tonight. :(

Clan only game .. :(

I'm guessing that you have tried outputing at different resolutions on your PC to your HDTV ?

If so, turn everything off, disconnect Sky, attach the the PC via DVI and turn on, select DVI, does your PC picture appear ?

Also, does the HDTV accept only DVI-D ? And what does your gfx card output at, is that DVI-I ?

I've had issues like this with DVI, but only on a monitor, never actually tried with a HDTV, so I'm kind of guessing a little bit here (sorry).

yes mate iv try all ways, taking leads out and putting them abck in and wot not...

the thing that's got me thinking is when the scree started to flicker a bit
it must of chaged or broken something in the tv set

dvi grafix card outputs at all rez's but not 1080p (strange)
the tv will accept all hdmi and dvi inputs

all was fine untill plug in the skyhd box:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

Andrew try. A dvi to hdmi lead mate. Its what i use for my pc on my samsung tv and not had a problem. I have my ps3,sky plus box and pc all plugged in without any bother at all. They can be had cheap. Worth a try buddy.

Good games tonight guys, Ridge was on fire for a couple of games, I was about even.

All the rocket launchers came out at the end though :D

So you can't get a picture from your PC even when nothing else is connected ? Is there any way to force factory settings back to the TV ?

Btw, your Sky HD box is connected via HDMI I assume ?

What model Samsung do you have ?

Are you guys going to be continuing to use passworded rooms to allow other AVF'ers to join, or is it going to be clan only ?

Are you guys going to be continuing to use passworded rooms to allow other AVF'ers to join, or is it going to be clan only ?

I think it should have been just the normal password tonight, it normally is. I think Gizmo set the room up tonight so we'll slap his wrists for leaving the "clan only" option on :devil:

The only time we have clan only rooms is for the clan warmup/tactics before clan matches :smashin:

Sorry about that mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom