AVF K-Zone: Part XI - Revenge Of The Fallen

Status
Not open for further replies.
update better than halo want to play Sunday night now a rematch on market map! 3-500 valor. We'll get our arses kicked but anyone up for it? Alternative map?

update better than halo want to play Sunday night now a rematch on market map! 3-500 valor. We'll get our arses kicked but anyone up for it? Alternative map?
count me in

count me in as well please :smashin:
and and probably shaunsafc too :smashin:

Hey amigos!

VoD here, hows about a match against us tonight? - we're fed up of playing Italians and Polish!!

Let me know ASAP :thumbsup:

Hey amigos!

VoD here, hows about a match against us tonight? - we're fed up of playing Italians and Polish!!

Let me know ASAP :thumbsup:

Aghhh!!! sorry for the no reply buddy we still using other thread.

Guess we can't do a game tonight you fancy 1 tomorrow mate?

Say 9ish?

Aghhh!!! sorry for the no reply buddy we still using other thread.

Guess we can't do a game tonight you fancy 1 tomorrow mate?

Say 9ish?

I'm up for that. :smashin:

We can certainly go ahead tonight at 9.30pm ?

it'll be a 6v6 with no launchers - any particular map you guys like?

i'll try and let one of our officers know to try and sort it out :smashin:

Sounds good mate. You fancy giving beach head a go? If yes then send us the invite and i'll accept it asap. :thumbsup:

Sounds good mate. You fancy giving beach head a go? If yes then send us the invite and i'll accept it asap. :thumbsup:

I would vote for Beach-head, seems like a really good map for competitive games, very symetrical and fair.

yo where is everyone, we are sitting in the room!! 5 minute left!!

vod 5 player avf 2 with 1 min left please join quickly

Very well played guys, we just couldn't defend that s&d properly! many arguments within the team lol :rotfl:

Well Played guys, we gave it our best shot :) we have never played that map ever, that is my first time on it since playing it for 10 minutes in public and hating it :). I was a whining little bitch the whole way through :D

Very well played guys, we just couldn't defend that s&d properly! many arguments within the team lol :rotfl:

Well Played guys, we gave it our best shot :) we have never played that map ever, that is my first time on it since playing it for 10 minutes in public and hating it :). I was a whining little bitch the whole way through :D

Thanks for the game lads. :thumbsup: Sounded like a good one. 4-3's normally are tho.

We could have a re match on sunday night if you fancy it?

sure mate, we will arrange something :thumbsup:

thanks lads
that was the first time iv played that map too ....
i really enjoy close game like that :smashin:

as chalky mentioned well have an other game sunday .
(after the new season of top gear:D.....)

as chalky mentioned well have an other game sunday .
(after the new season of top gear:D.....)

Oh yes can't wait! Chalky, after 9pm please :D

well just got back from watching revenge of the fallen and all i can say is if your a fan of the first then you will LOVE it with a capital L
quite a few LOL's from the audience, me included
mojo gets a minute or so of screen time
and i was happily surprised to see >john turturro<(spoiler?, maybe for some who blackout all info on movies before they watch them) back as i didnt see him in any of the trailers i watched
i will not, for obvious reasons go into any great detail other than to say these three words

"damn i'm good"

those that have watched will know and tose that havent can watch out for it

but now time for some :boring:

GOOD MORNING GENTLEMEN :thumbsup:

Well out day is here IPHONES for many of you and transformers for all :D

hoping to get my disc back soon and get stuck in. A message has been sent to MOOGLE requesting to close the old thread :)

Morning fellas:hiya:

Todays the day!!! I cant get to see Transformers til sunday now:thumbsdow But as im taking my son anyway it actually coincides nicely with fathers day so looking forward to quality time with the little fella:smashin:

So easy on the spoilers please, ADNAN im looking at you especially:nono:, i find it hard to resist when there is a spoiler as i have zero will power maybe its my screens brightness but i can still see the poxy things:(

I am curtain twitching at the moment looking out for the posty wonder who will get theirs first probably Tall_Paul, wouldn't suprise me if he set up camp last night and is siitting there now with a flask of hot chocolate:D

P.s Yay mega night nearly forgot:rolleyes:

Morning chaps :hiya: :boring:

iDay is here :clap: :clap:

I'm not down the shops yet, will be there soon though! :rotfl:

Well i'm in the queue at my o2 shop, which consists of 3 ppl, including me! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom