AVF International League: FRANCE ARE CHAMPIONS!!!

whufc4ever76

Prominent Member
Reaction score
So, here we go!!

The teams have been randomly picked (and i swear hand on heart, it was done first time!)

GT will be first, followed by (Forum Name), then Team

Iron Guts 76 (whufc4ever76) SPAIN
Jay D78
(jayd) FRANCE
XTREME JABZ
(jabski) ENGLAND
deeeyepeepeewhy
(deeeyepeepeewhy) PORTUGAL
scottw75
(Sheepking) URUGUAY
Therage79
(Therage79) ITALY
xylofonefish
(EddieHitler) NETHERLANDS
featherhall
(featherhall) BRAZIL
BMAKA
(BMAKA) ARGENTINA
One Nifty Ninja
(LewisAqua) GERMANY

Hopefully everyone is happy with the teams given

Just a few Rules before i sort fixtures out:
* Please try and play your game(s) within a week
* If you are drawn at Home, YOU must invite the person you are playing, as your second game will be Away
* Please RESPECT the person you are playing
* FAIR PLAY, please refrain from using any "Glitches" in the game
* The thread is to only be used for the following:
  • Arranging your games with fellow League Members
  • Final Score (after 90 mins, no E/T)
  • Goal Scorers (There will be a Top Scorer table)
  • A match report (if you wish)
* The thread IS NOT to be used for any grievances against other players, i certainly will not tolerate any of this!

Just remember, this is just for fun between Forum Members, if you do not agree with any of the above, please let me know and we will go from there

Good luck everyone!

Last edited:
WEEK 1 FIXTURES:

ITALY v BRAZIL
URUGUAY v FRANCE
GERMANY v ARGENTINA
SPAIN v ENGLAND
HOLLAND v PORTUGAL

HOME TEAMS ARE TO INVITE PERSON YOU ARE PLAYING

Please post Final Score, Scorers once game has been played

One nifty ninja (Germany) - if you want to invite me gt: BMAKA, we can play our game whenever your ready. The wife's out tonight so I can get on without ear ache if you're free :)

Going to put Week 2 Fixtures up as well, in case people can get games done over weekend:

Week 2:

ITALY v URUGUAY
GERMANY v BRAZIL
SPAIN v FRANCE
HOLLAND v ARGENTINA
PORTUGAL v ENGLAND

Olly and Ninja. Fancy playing our games now?

Cheers Olly and Ninja. Well played. Really struggling with Fifa at the moment.
Two absolute batterings. Just couldn't get on with the swap to Seasons but they deserved to beat me. Fallen a bit out of love with this game recently and think it shows with how badly I am playing. Not that I was great to start with but jeez, that was harsh. Lol

What was the score in the game with Olly? And scorers if poss?

JayD (France) am about for next couple of hours if you want to play our game?

4-0. Not sure on the scorers. Sorry

What was the score in the game with Olly? And scorers if poss?
Yea the game was 4-0 to Italy.

Scorers: Ballotelli x2 Rossi x2

All four were headers the first of which was horrible to conceed, I didnt find it half as easy as the scoreline makes it out and thought the game was fairly close, I think I will struggle in this league but its interesting and fun to try something different :)

Yea the game was 4-0 to Italy.

Scorers: Ballotelli x2 Rossi x2

All four were headers the first of which was horrible to conceed, I didnt find it half as easy as the scoreline makes it out and thought the game was fairly close, I think I will struggle in this league but its interesting and fun to try something different :)
Cheers, ignore my message I just sent! Lol!

Just as long as you stay interested in playing in the league, its gonna be a challenge for everyone I think. I felt like giving up the first week in the Europa League, Bilbao were bloody awful!

Cheers, ignore my message I just sent! Lol!

Just as long as you stay interested in playing in the league, its gonna be a challenge for everyone I think. I felt like giving up the first week in the Europa League, Bilbao were bloody awful!
Oh I'll stay interested don't worry that, I just predict that I will struggle performance-wise as I am sure others will, it will be fun none the less :)

I nearly quit today. Starting off with a 5-0 and a 4-0. And I'm bloody Brazil. They are all pussies except for Hulk tho. Got totally bullied by Germany.

I nearly quit today. Starting off with a 5-0 and a 4-0. And I'm bloody Brazil. They are all pussies except for Hulk tho. Got totally bullied by Germany.
Hulk had that decent shot in our game after showing good strenght on the right side, but Rossi scored two headers against T.Silva and Luiz?

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom