AVF Guitar Hero II Rock Off! - Song 1 - Hush - Scores

MonkeyKnuckle

Prominent Member
Reaction score
Song 1 is Hush to be played on Medium. The end date is Saturday the 21st of April.

Get rocking!

Gamertags - Scores
Mr Lugz - 158470
ManFromDelMonte - 158026
O Dave26 O - 152746
HappyHammer81 - 150090
YTpaxton - 144910
MonkeyKnuckle86 - 144449
Mr Lugz Jr - 143138
rrfierce - 136061
KrisWillis - 125283
drinksinbars - 123635
C225
Soldier I
sparkrite007
Guns LotsOfGuns
Screemer
ImplicitDog
RottenFoxBreath
W11d B3a5t
oOoBillyoOo

:thumbsup:

I noticed that beside the song it is 'M' for medium, 'H' for Hard etc. So it gets round the problem that we may have.

Anyway, it's best to add every one to our friends list as we can easily see what everyone is achieving!

Mr Lugz score 152252

Have signed the little 'un up to live see message below..

This is a message from Jack
Mr Lugz Jr is now a real gamertag.
Please add me as a friend.:)

150,090 for me. Sure there's a few more points that can be squeezed out there... :smashin:

my best is 158026 on medium.
i am away this week so this should be my final score.

just noticed as well that my score is not showing on weekly list so it must have reset the list today as i got this score yesterday. might be worth noting for future if someone can pin down the exact time but i assume it was midnight.

it would appear that the weekly boards reset an a Sunday night.

Whats eveyones concensus?

It's probably best to go with the best scores on Medium for that particular track then?

just out of interest, are the leaders hitting EVERY note?

just out of interest, are the leaders hitting EVERY note?

I got 100% on this song - lots of points to be had for best timing of the star power though. 158k is a great score to beat...

I got 100% on this song - lots of points to be had for best timing of the star power though. 158k is a great score to beat...

ManfromDelMonte has a blinkin difficult score to beat, but here's a harder one

158470:devil:

And Mr Lugz Jr has 143138.

Thing is, Lugz jr is back at his mams this week, so may not be able to get back on for another shot. His score is of course not showing up when you apply the 'this week only' filter, any problems anyone?

ManfromDelMonte has a blinkin difficult score to beat, but here's a harder one

158470:devil:

And Mr Lugz Jr has 143138.

Thing is, Lugz jr is back at his mams this week, so may not be able to get back on for another shot. His score is of course not showing up when you apply the 'this week only' filter, any problems anyone?

to be honest i think that might be the highest possible. when i got 158k i checked the leaderboards and 158470 was the highest i could see for medium

to be honest i think that might be the highest possible. when i got 158k i checked the leaderboards and 158470 was the highest i could see for medium

I Had 6 solid 100% runs on the trot before I got that score, each one getting slightly better,

156180 then
156783 then
156811 then
156867 then
157780 then finally
158470. Think I wore out the yellow button:D

Thats impressive!! I just got 143620, but i havent got any of you on my friends list, anyone i should add in particular?

Don't think I can compete with you guys on 158k - I dont think I like the song enough to listen to it that much :)

Should we post our score on this thread, or are you looking at the Friends list on the leaderboard and taking them from there?

Also, did you not say it would be axe-thrasher in LAST place that would pick the next song? I don't mind whichever it is, just wanted some clarification! :smashin:

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom