Avf Gears Of War - I Wanna Join !

DJBlade

Hi, i've managed to stumble across a couple of AVF members, and would like to take part in a full AVF game, please add me, and invite me when you see me online, sick of the yanks and uk 10yr olds telling me of shopping trips with mummy and seeing fit birds who look about 11/12yrs old then blasting me to death !!!!

Zzebedee

Hi, i've managed to stumble across a couple of AVF members, and would like to take part in a full AVF game, please add me, and invite me when you see me online, sick of the yanks and uk 10yr olds telling me of shopping trips with mummy and seeing fit birds who look about 11/12yrs old then blasting me to death !!!!

i've added you to my friend's list. I won't be online til monday but i'm sure the other regs will be happy to add you too.
We're on most nights after 9 with at least 1 full game going and usually enough for 2.

It's sooooo much better when it's a bunch of people who are just in it for having a laugh and all about the fun of playing a game without having to put up with the abuse from randoms. There will be abuse but it's all in fun and usually because you've removed somebodys head or limbs from their body, which is quite understandable really.
the downside is that i can't tolerate games with randoms anymore. Too many arses
I r a bit tipsy so apologies if i rambled a bit (proofread this twice for spelling etc)

KinkyAffro

I'll send you a FR mate.

Is your gamertag just DJBlade or DJBlade GAMEMAN?

Captain Ted

I will only add you if you are ready to be abused more than on randoms!

It's all in good fun though and usually when your own team shoots each other for a laugh.

(ask Tetlee and Jay avforums!)

Ted.

Tetlee

Distinguished Member
I will only add you if you are ready to be abused more than on randoms!

It's all in good fun though and usually when your own team shoots each other for a laugh.

(ask Tetlee and Jay avforums!)

Ted.

Hmm, just be sure if you end up on Teds team to watch your back, he's as likely to kill you off as your enemy is, was starting to think we had a worm in our team the other night he killed me so many times :laugh:

kopchoir

Banned
add me if u like

murkio

Yeah, I've accepted a few game invites from you in the past only to discover that you're playing with a bunch of kids/americans/both. You may have noticed I leave fairly promptly, it's nothing personal to you but I can't abide kids so when I hear them I bomb out.

Play with the AV guys and I'm sure we'll stumble across each other properly at some point.

Captain Ted

Hmm, just be sure if you end up on Teds team to watch your back, he's as likely to kill you off as your enemy is, was starting to think we had a worm in our team the other night he killed me so many times :laugh:

They were all accidents!

You kept jumping in front of me!

Ted.

The latest video from AVForums

Movies Podcast: Star Trek in 4K. Is the new boxset worth it?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom