AVF Fifa 09 premier league

BName

Ex Member
Reaction score
Would anyone be interested in joinng an AVF Fifa 09 premier league ?

Would anyone be interested in joinng an AVF Fifa 09 premier league ?

I'd be interested in joining a league but only if it's going to be pursued properly, if we set up an amount of matches to be played each week, possible game time's and/or arranging matches before they are played ????

I'd be interested in joining a league but only if it's going to be pursued properly, if we set up an amount of matches to be played each week, possible game time's and/or arranging matches before they are played ????

I would be interested in doing one if i could get enough people to play.

Good man Bekko :thumbsup:

Was thinking though, if you were to make a league up of 24 players who played each other 3 or 4 times, in the interest of proper competiton would it be worth using only 4 STAR teams therefore putting everyone on a pretty even keel??????? :smashin:

I was thinking of doing a 20 teams where everyone plays each other twice ?

I would be intrested...but it will be hard to keep every1 playin and it needs to organised well...

I'd be interested. Surely all 20 people don't need to be on at the same time, isn't it just a question of individuals pairing up and arranging a time to play? Or whoever is online at the same time can play their league game?

I'll give it a go, I probably suck at it online though. Ha

Not sure if this is been and gone but I'm up for a league starting early Jan. One evening a week should do nicely :smashin:

sound
im up for that

I could manage individual games too if organised in advance, even though I have never won an online ranked match yet!

Now if it was Pro Evo 6... ;)

I haven't played in this league or checked on it for ages i will look today but i think it's full.

Yes one place is available it has 19 of 20 members and AVF SUPERLEAGUE still has 12 places left to 1234 is the password to join for both leagues.

Last edited:
Bit late I know but is there a league going that I can join?

Count me in, just got the game on tuesday though, so am rubbish at the moment, but that will soon change.:devil:

I am in too - my username is in my avatar :smashin: Can I be Liverpool minus Robbie Keane? :)

Hi, am I too late to join? I don't mind being given a ***** team so long as the matches aren't ranked games.

EDIT: Woops, just realised this is an Xbox thread. Stupid search results!

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom