AVF FIFA 08 Online Football Club (AV Forums FC)

Barmelo

Banned
I only know a bit about this but i think players can create an online football club with friends, sort of like a clan and matches are played in the 'be a pro' style i.e. one person = one player. Think it's limited to 5 v 5 but could be expanded in the future to 11 v 11 so anyone interested sign up.

Barmelo

Banned
i no but thought there was a difference between a league and an online football club.

RMGEE

I'll be in but I don't play my PS3 that often so you may want to put me on the subs bench :D

Gunhawk

Distinguished Member
Barmelo has left the forums as far as im aware,now resides at XAVF forum...so dont think he'l be setting this up im afraid. Would have been a good idea, im sure someone we'l start it up :thumbsup: I wont..to busy with the AVF League as it is! :smashin:

RSVdaz

Banned
Barmelo has left the forums as far as im aware,now resides at XAVF forum...so dont think he'l be setting this up im afraid. Would have been a good idea, im sure someone we'l start it up :thumbsup: I wont..to busy with the AVF League as it is! :smashin:
is there any reason why they went? :confused:

breadbun

to be rebellious... i suppose! Seen it all before when I used to frequent broadband forums when I first switched... people thinking they can do a better job than the established setup. Good luck to them though. Most offshoot forums ultimately don't achieve what that they set out to achieve.

Bojanglez

to be rebellious... i suppose! Seen it all before when I used to frequent broadband forums when I first switched... people thinking they can do a better job than the established setup. Good luck to them though. Most offshoot forums ultimately don't achieve what that they set out to achieve.

To be fair I think it was just that they were interested in setting up clans to play, on here a lot of people join clans and then never get involved in games together.

The latest video from AVForums

LG CX Best Picture Settings
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom