AVF Clan?

add my psn if ya want. im from ni and play online with few others sometimes, il get ya some invites.

One small point. You might get an invite, but if the match is full and one of their usual mates wants in you'll get kicked.

Like Groucho said, I don't care to belong to a club that accepts people like me as members.

Not that I'm bitter mind...

One small point. You might get an invite, but if the match is full and one of their usual mates wants in you'll get kicked.

Like Groucho said, I don't care to belong to a club that accepts people like me as members.

Not that I'm bitter mind...

That's not really strictly true...if a clan match is organised where you have to be a member of one of the teams A/B or C you will be asked to drop out whilst the match is being played. But, if we're playing for fun that won't happen anyway.

Also, if you register for one of the teams then you will be able to play the clan matches and won't be asked to drop out:smashin:

It was a free-for-all.

we dont ask people to leave,unless its an organised clan match.
its very rare that we play ffa unless its was the last thing at night or it was this organised ffa competition that we was having the other day.

It was a few months back and late at night. I didn't have my bluetooth on but could hear the discussions in the background. It went something along the lines of "Let so and so join - oh we're full, kick someone" and I was duly kicked. Only the second time I'd joined an AVF get together, and I fully understand that I shouldn't play in Clan matches when I can't commit to being in a team. My clan tag is AVF? for that very reason - that and the fact I'm not great as my stats prove.

Anyway, I'm starting to sound like an old moaning minnie over this. Lets kiss and make up :eek:. Figuratively speaking of course!

If you guys need someone who is pretty good at the game invite killiefan_1 as a friend. He's my son and is pretty decent. Ignore his stats, he rejoined a couple of weeks ago and only looks like a noob.

It was a few months back and late at night. I didn't have my bluetooth on but could hear the discussions in the background. It went something along the lines of "Let so and so join - oh we're full, kick someone" and I was duly kicked. Only the second time I'd joined an AVF get together, and I fully understand that I shouldn't play in Clan matches when I can't commit to being in a team. My clan tag is AVF? for that very reason - that and the fact I'm not great as my stats prove.

I've never known anyone to get kicked from our mess around games..

Anyway never mind, I think I'll add ur son tonight and invite him into a few games. Do you play on seperate PS3's?

I've never known anyone to get kicked from our mess around games..

Anyway never mind, I think I'll add ur son tonight and invite him into a few games. Do you play on seperate PS3's?

I'd love to, but Carphone Warehouse broadband wouldn't cope - oh, and I'd need to convince the wife that we need another PS3!

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom