AVF Burnout Boys Tournament Room - Team 4

lordv8der

Established Member
Reaction score
TheBurnoutBoysTop.jpg

ROADRAGETOURNAMENT2.jpg

This thread wil be used for all future BB tournaments,

Tournament 2 - MARKED MAN

The car we will be using is the Watson R-Turbo Roadster. Its a pretty easy car to unlock, one of the first i think, i would advise getting some practice in with it as its weird to control (much like the Rai Jin :devil:)

let me know when you are available to race, the tournament will start on friday so anytime after that is good,

AVF Name| PSN Name| Dates Available
lordv8der| lordv8der| !=31st
FourthLion|FourthLion| != 29th + 3rd-7th
MontyPS3| Montypaks| 29th
r4zb3rry| EvilFruits_R4z| !=30th
Lestat_11| Lestat11 |
tobi| tobi316| !=31st
Tall_Paul| TallPaul_S| != before 9:30
Paul_T| p9ul
Time for Some Marked Man!!

Last edited:
I'm in Sweden from weds 3rd - sun 7th and out this friday evening.

I'm available pretty much every night bar Sunday.

I'm free most nights from 9:30pm this weekend and early next week (apart from Friday - AVF megaroom :cool:)

OT: Lordv8der, are you still ok to help me with the mug/smugshot tophy? I just need this and about 3 wins for the platinum :smashin: cheers.

I'm free most nights from 9:30pm this weekend and early next week (apart from Friday - AVF megaroom :cool:)

OT: Lordv8der, are you still ok to help me with the mug/smugshot tophy? I just need this and about 3 wins for the platinum :smashin: cheers.
yeah i've been meaning to do that, sorry buddy, pm your details and i'll do it tonight.

yeah i've been meaning to do that, sorry buddy, pm your details and i'll do it tonight.

Cool, cheers bud. :smashin: I'll pm you my details when I get home tonight after work.

Available any weekday evening after 8 and most sunday Evenings.

R4z

Morning girls.

Just looking at the availabilities, how does monday 10ish sound to everyone?

That's fine with me.

Bit later than I was expecting but, shouldn't be a problem.

:thumbsup:

R4z

Sounds good to me :smashin:

Sorry about the lack of updates, I have PM'ed Lestat and Paul, letting them know of the arrangment, everyone cool for tonight at 10?

I've got friends round (who will probably be wanting to use the PS3/360). Not sure if I can pull it off tonight without looking rude, though I can't really do it tomorrow or the following days while I'm in Sweden either).

Go ahead with tonight as far as I'm concerned and I'll do my best to get on. Maybe I should offer my spot to someone if there is anyone who could take it at short notice? Don't want a repeat of last time and letting people down.

I'm good for tonight.

nice to see there are still people wanting to take part :thumbsup:

here are the rules
It's a markman event as it is easier then a road rage the principle is the same as ROAD RAGE just take down the marked driver.

make sure everyone picks the choosen car and meets at the same place.

first @ AIRFIELD NO DRIVER MUST LEAVE
second @ QUARRY NO DRIVER MUST LEAVE
third @ WILDCAT STADIUM MEET HERE THEN YOU CAN GO ANYWHERE IN DOWNTOWN

The 2 drivers with the most points after 3 events goes throught to the final.

good luck and may the most ruthless driver win :devil:

I'm still good for 10pm tonight too :smashin:

We can always fiind another night thats suitable for everyone.

I'm well up for you delaying for me :thumbsup:

But bear in mind I'm in Sweden until Sunday after today! I don't want to hold this thing up forever!

If everyone is alright with postponing it until sunday, then we'll go ahead and that. Apologies for the lack of preparation guys :thumbsdow

Its no problem, more time for E3 now.

If everyone is alright with postponing it until sunday, then we'll go ahead and that. Apologies for the lack of preparation guys :thumbsdow

Yep, no probs here :smashin:

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom