Avf Burnout Boys: Road Rage Final

kdc

Novice Member
Hello folks, I'll be hosting the road rage final, here are the details:

This is a MARK MAN event
There will be 3 challengers first event to be held in the AIRFIELD, 2nd in the Quarry with the 3rd a FREE FOR ALL starting in the downtown park.
The aim of the game is to take down the marked man
[-]The 2 drivers with the most points after 3 events will go through to the final where[/-] the winner will be crowned THE ROAD RAGE KING.
All drivers must choose the same car this gives each player an even playing field. So you will need skill timing and a bit of luck to win.
The car that must be choosen by all drivers is :Watson R-tubo roadster

so.....

AVF Name | PSN Name
roadkill35|roadkill35
Genie1|Genie1
austinqpr|austinqpr
[email protected]|BTatHOME
kdc|kdc
lordv8der|lordv8der
r4zb3rry|r4zb3rry

front and center everyone, when do you want to do this final? this one has dragged on for long enough so lets get it done soon..

lordv8der I know you can't do this weekend (happy birthday!) so I'm open to suggestions;

Friday at 10pm?
Monday at 9pm?
anything really. who can't do what and when?

I'd like to get it done before next weekend so Phairplay can start setting up the next round.

:thumbsup:

Last edited:

Genie1

Remembered (1979 - 2009)
Any evening from 9 :smashin:

roadkill35

Novice Member
Any day and any time you want! Got my baby back. Just waiting impatiently for V1.9 to download.

[email protected]

Anytime for me, I can do later evening ... from about 9:30 onwards.

The 2 drivers with the most points after 3 events will go through to the final where the winner will be crowned THE ROAD RAGE KING.
I assume this is a copy n paste error. Surely the winner of this is the winner ;)

kdc

Novice Member
Anytime for me, I can do later evening ... from about 9:30 onwards.

I assume this is a copy n paste error. Surely the winner of this is the winner ;)
d'oh.... yep.. of course...the winner will be the winner and shall command the same respect we give to roadkill after he won the race tourney..:rotfl:

kdc

Novice Member
Monday 9.30 then?

Genie1

Remembered (1979 - 2009)
9:30 is spot on for me too :smashin:

kdc

Novice Member
genie 1, I can't add you as a friend, it says you have reached the maximum..

kdc

Novice Member
First round was a tie:

raz - 4 takedowns
lordv8der - 4 takedowns
kc - 3 takedowns

second round had a clear winner:

[email protected] - 8 takedowns
austinqpr - 4 takedowns
lordv8der - 3 takedowns

Final round was another tie

kc - 2 takedowns
lordv8der - 2 takedowns
roadkill - 1 takedown (i think, the screen changed before I could write it down)

So with two winners, on points - lordv8der with 2 wins and [email protected] with most takedowns and the only clear win, there was only one thing to do.............

sudden death...

one last round in the airfield...

and the winner was lordv8der, although extra bonus points have to go to [email protected] for attempting to hunt down his pursuer on the last turn...

Genie1

Remembered (1979 - 2009)
wp everyone :thumbsup:

My connection dropped and wouldn't let me sign in again this evening so i checked out the new island.

[email protected]

So with two winners, on points - lordv8der with 2 wins and [email protected] with most takedowns and the only clear win, there was only one thing to do.............

sudden death...

one last round in the airfield...

and the winner was lordv8der, although extra bonus points have to go to [email protected] for attempting to hunt down his pursuer on the last turn...
Desperation to get some points, after losing a headon in the first round ... and then another in my round.

Oh well, it was great fun, certainly one of the most enjoyable Road Rage I've played. Well done to lordv8der .... I underestimated the power of the dark side. :rotfl:

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Reported HDMI 2.1 bugs, Audiolab Amp & LG LED Projector reviews + Best of the Month
Top Bottom