AVF Blu Rays - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can I be Wes Brown?

(not too many people say that too often...)

You can be the one who jumps in commenting now and then but hardly ever plays a game with "us" :laugh: -

And btw the way, Ched you are lucky you put a Liverpool player against my name otherwise I would have gone mental :smashin:

Can I be Wes Brown?

(not too many people say that too often...)

Yes you can. Make sure you stand in the corner and speak to no one...

Yeah, cos I made the "he has high standards" comment, and countless others. Oh, and you had no idea who was playing RB? Says a lot about your game that you don't know who's playing RB when you're playing RM...

That was in response to you having a pop at Wildy who was playing his first game for quite a while......

This is exactly the problem...you had a pop at Wildy, but you have mysteriously turned into a "primmy started it first..." argument.

Hypocrit...get your facts straight before going off on one, but like so many on here lately, dont let the facts get in the way of a good witchhunt.

You can be the one who jumps in commenting now and then but hardly ever plays a game with "us" :laugh: -

Was I not online last night? Was I not happily plodding along as Any when World War III broke out? Did I not hang around in the chat room laughing my ass off at the fight?

Was I not online last night? Was I not happily plodding along as Any when World War III broke out? Did I not hang around in the chat room laughing my ass off at the fight?

you are a bad man, phil, a very bad man....

That was in response to you having a pop at Wildy who was playing his first game for quite a while......

This is exactly the problem...you had a pop at Wildy, but you have mysteriously turned into a "primmy started it first..." argument.

Hypocrit...get your facts straight before going off on one, but like so many on here lately, dont let the facts get in the way of a good witchhunt.

That was the ??? comment I take it?! I noticed that too and did think give the bloke a chance. That's not really any different to somebody saying x really. It shows somebody is annoyed at something. Just a different way of getting something across isn't it?

Can we all calm it now though. Disagreements happen. I couldn't stand some of the lads I played with irl 2 seasons ago but still managed to play footy with them. Well, I played the footy they were just useless! Bit like the Blu Rays :D

Let's just get online this week and play some decent stuff. We normally do after a barny!!!

... that's if I can get back in DR!!!!!!!!!

I did say "hardly ever" Wes :D

At least the ball JM took home with him was a Jubilani!

Not that I can shoot anyway but we have been trialling it for FIFA since 10 came out. "We" might have a chance of scoring more goals and winning more games now :smashin:

Like arguing with a woman...

I made comments to Wildy, he came back with "I haven't played FIFA 10 in a while" and I said "Ok fair enough" It was dealt with and your involvement was unrequired, but you chirped in regardless.

But hey, don't let the facts get in the way of a good argument...

I made comments to Wildy, he came back with "I haven't played FIFA 10 in a while" and I said "Ok fair enough" It was dealt with and your involvement was unrequired, but you chirped in regardless.

HAHA, priceless.....didnt you realise he hadnt played in a while....almost as bad as not realising who was playing RB, eh???

No offence Ched but you have chipped in with something today that was hardly anything to do with you so everybody does it.

Just saying fella.

I'm enjoying acting like a kid today. It Reboots me!!

Last edited:
Just catching up on the argument. Don't feel I can comment overall on the insults etc. as a lot seems to have happened in the chat room rather than on this thread (where there doesn't seem to have been too much out of order/unusual until this last page when it's getting very personal).

But I have to agree that removing people from the team should be done by committee/agreement rather than by one individual. If that becomes the norm then I'll be happy to play in a new team with a fairer basis of adding and removing players.

Hopefully we can all move on and put this behind us. When we get some 11v11 arranged fixtures going again when FIFA 11 comes out I'm sure this will rebuild team spirit.

Teams change and evolve and the same people aren't always there forever. So I think it's unfair to be having a go at new members just because they are new. Over time we become a team and hopefully that's what will happen again.

(Just as an example, AP_MD used to really wind me up with his lack of rotation, glory-hunting etc. But he's calmed all that down and now I love his enthusiasm for the game. He seems to want to play an awful lot and he's a good player to have in our squad. I'm always pleased to play when he's in the DR.

And that's what happens and will continue to happen as new people join).

That was the ??? comment I take it?! I noticed that too and did think give the bloke a chance. That's not really any different to somebody saying x really. It shows somebody is annoyed at something. Just a different way of getting something across isn't it?

Can we all calm it now though. Disagreements happen. I couldn't stand some of the lads I played with irl 2 seasons ago but still managed to play footy with them. Well, I played the footy they were just useless! Bit like the Blu Rays :D

Let's just get online this week and play some decent stuff. We normally do after a barny!!!

... that's if I can get back in DR!!!!!!!!!

Yep, it was the ??? comment I made and it was in frustration cos Wildy had done it 3 or 4 times. My first comments were more constructive but I was upfront, on my own and getting frustrated - I am not one for saying *** or stuff like that but on this occasion I did. The key point you're ignoring (and I'm surprised cos I figured that wouldn't be your style) is that me and Wildy sorted it out and Prims childish involvement was unrequired. But hey, I forget that he's ok to do that ;)

So, what's the deal with tonight then - if someone is playing sh!t do we:

a, make a constructive comment
b, make a sarcastic snidey comment and people have to man up and take it
c, say nothing and just accept poor play

HAHA, priceless.....didnt you realise he hadnt played in a while....almost as bad as not realising who was playing RB, eh???

???? It's just embarrassing now. How would I have know that??

Why am I even responding to this, lol

No offence Ched but you have chipped in with something today that was hardly anything to do with you so everybody does it.

Just saying fella.

I'm enjoying acting like a kid today. It Reboots me!!

If you read my first post today I chipped in cos it did have something to do with me.

Yep, it was the ??? comment I made and it was in frustration cos Wildy had done it 3 or 4 times. My first comments were more constructive but I was upfront, on my own and getting frustrated - I am not one for saying *** or stuff like that but on this occasion I did. The key point you're ignoring (and I'm surprised cos I figured that wouldn't be your style) is that me and Wildy sorted it out and Prims childish involvement was unrequired. But hey, I forget that he's ok to do that ;)

NP Ched. TBH, I didn't see the comments as I left after the game straight away. Don't think you would have chatted about it that much during game? If you did I missed it as I was probably trying to concentrate on the game.

I don't condone anyone being abusive but I don't really see anybody being that abusive and take it all as a bit of banter.

If you read my first post today I chipped in cos it did have something to do with me.

Only because you brought a seperate part of it up. The main discussion was between me, Prim and JM hence why the 3 of us had a chat last night about it.

No biggy.

I'm not even joining chat rooms anymore. They do my head in!

NP Ched. TBH, I didn't see the comments as I left after the game straight away. Don't think you would have chatted about it that much during game? If you did I missed it as I was probably trying to concentrate on the game.

I don't condone anyone being abusive but I don't really see anybody being that abusive and take it all as a bit of banter.

I can take criticism and I love banter, but I know when someones being childish and sarky. In which case, as I have said before, it shall be treated as it deserves to be

I can take criticism and I love banter, but I know when someones being childish and sarky. In which case, as I have said before, it shall be treated as it deserves to be

That all depends on your preconceptions about certain people - you dont like me therefore anything i say is "childish and sarky". If you could re-read my comments without knowing it was me i am positive you would not think the same......

Only because you brought a seperate part of it up. The main discussion was between me, Prim and JM hence why the 3 of us had a chat last night about it.

No biggy.

I'm not even joining chat rooms anymore. They do my head in!

Fair enough and probably a good idea

All 3!... as per norm!! :smashin:

That all depends on your preconceptions about certain people - you dont like me therefore anything i say is "childish and sarky". If you could re-read my comments without knowing it was me i am positive you would not think the same......

When did I say I don't like you? I don't know you. I don't like the sarky comments you make, but for all I know you're a nice guy! You just seem to have got a bee in your bonnet about me and now take any opportunity to have a pop!! Why else did I post "Prim, grow up"

Think about it, I've never posted a "BB grow up" or "Tobi grow up" comment - so you must've done something to annoy me!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom