AVF BF4 Server

Steve & I joined in a game with some AVF guys (I followed Shannara - cheers for the friend), but they all buggered off as soon as the map had finished, and we couldn't find them again.

Is that how bad we were? Shunned!

Steve & I joined in a game with some AVF guys (I followed Shannara - cheers for the friend), but they all buggered off as soon as the map had finished, and we couldn't find them again.

Was that last night? I think we finished about 11:30, feel free to join in the party chat in case we're switching servers or what have you. Also for the camaraderie as everyone swears away.

Was that last night? I think we finished about 11:30, feel free to join in the party chat in case we're switching servers or what have you. Also for the camaraderie as everyone swears away.

Aye, you were one of the deserters! ;)

Hey dude,

Noticed you and Stevo were on as I came out of BF4. Group of us will undoubtedly be on tonight, especially since DT is now available to non-premium players as well.

I'll echo @Kravenius and say feel free to join our party, don't wait for the invite! I do usually make a habit of inviting anyone I see online that I know will be up for a game though when I first start a party so do look out for them!

Hopefully see both of you on tonight:)

I will be on around 9.30 assuming not China rising unless the server restart this morning fixed that it's now working for me

I've been on the AVF server once or twice recently but last two times I tried to search for it I couldnt find it... What should I search for (tried AVF + AVFORUMS)?. To be honest I didnt spend too long looking for it, but found it without issue last time but not the other night.

Ta
S

I will be on around 9.30 assuming not China rising unless the server restart this morning fixed that it's now working for me

It'll be DT tonight if you have it kalgar? If not you can sod off :p

Nah, we'll accommodate you on vanilla maps if any problems ;)

OK. I was on that one last night with you all. I'll add to favourites
Please don't think it's an ego trip by me, Rush changed its name not me :eek:

I'm up for better name ideas though, just nobody suggested any. We were staring to have problems keeping the server full. I started to think it was because randoms would see they're on the AVF server and there were loads of AVF clan tags against them and they might start to think that we'd rig (using admin tools) the games so they couldn't win. We (Rush) therefore changed the server so it's unrelated to our clan tags so they'll just think we're a visiting group and don't necessarily have access to the admin menu :thumbsup:

Please don't think it's an ego trip by me, Rush changed its name not me :eek:

I'm up for better name ideas though, just nobody suggested any. We were staring to have problems keeping the server full. I started to think it was because randoms would see they're on the AVF server and there were loads of AVF clan tags against them and they might start to think that we'd rig (using admin tools) the games so they couldn't win. We (Rush) therefore changed the server so it's unrelated to our clan tags so they'll just think we're a visiting group and don't necessarily have access to the admin menu :thumbsup:
We need a server name that cashes in on the Ukraine v Russia v Rest of the World war that is upcoming, maybe only play maps that involve Russia?:devil:

I can't find the server when I do a search for it. Anyone know the URL?

Also what game type is most often played?

what's the lobby name for it this time round, did a search for an AVF server last night but couldn't find anything

what's the lobby name for it this time round, did a search for an AVF server last night but couldn't find anything
At the moment you have to search for captain kirk (not my idea!). It is the AVF server but isn't named AVF so we don't scare people away when they see a load of AVF tags on the server. Good to have you back again briggsy :thumbsup: Have a look through the threads here and add the regular posters to your friends list and you'll be sure to get in the big AVF games (there's usually quite a few on every night).

I got on last night for 2 games and played some TDM. Was pretty good.

Are donations still being accepted?

Donations are always welcome [emoji6]

Cool, I'm just waiting on some payments to come through but once that's sorted I'll donate a bit towards it.
No rush mate, we've got more than enough money to keep the server going for quite a while. I managed to bag some really cheap credit not long back so we're getting better value for our money at the moment.

Does it look like DT is going to be in regular rotation on the AVF server? I've got a few quid in my account and could splash the cash on it, if it looks like it has some longevity. Even at £27, I'm not sure I can be bothered with premium as I've already got China Rising...

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom