AVF BF4 community

D

Deleted member 24354

Given the level of controversy my return to AVF gaming has created (which was not intentional), I have to say that bar-none (and I mean excluding noone), we still have one of the best gaming communities that I have been part of in by 20+ years of online gaming, both on and off the Battlefield. Everyone from AVF in game that I have played with and against really does enter into the spirit of what BF gaming is about. We play hard but we play fair, I dont think I have seen any cheap tactics, exploiting or glitching by anyone with our clan tags. I really want to salute Pebb as he brings a whole new dimension to the game in his 'out-of-the-box' zany solutions, especially to vehicle usage and as well as being an awesome player he entertains both in chat and in his antics. Everyone else that I play with nightly, THCC, previous members of the XBOX360 AVF community and my new friends from the PS4 AVF community, I just wanted to say thanks.

Mushii

Ooooh controversy ? - I missed that, I love a bit of gossip - I'll have to trawl through, find it and join in :)

( If I can't find anything, I'll start a rumour !)

Ooooh controversy ? - I missed that, I love a bit of gossip - I'll have to trawl through, find it and join in :)

( If I can't find anything, I'll start a rumour !)

I heard a rumour that the Megalodon hates snipers

I've not downloaded Naval Assault so I'm safe.

Last edited:
We managed to "summon" the Megalodon last night about 5 times in one game. It killed us all and took me about 3 goes before I managed to witness it emerging from the water. Nearly shat my keks when it jumped over us!

We managed to "summon" the Megalodon last night about 5 times in one game. It killed us all and took me about 3 goes before I managed to witness it emerging from the water. Nearly shat my keks when it jumped over us!
What's a megladon?

I bet you that prehistoric shark isn't the original one, which would mean poor sushi.

i never new about them felt proper left out.............im gettin that vibe tonight after being chucked outta Golf Squad :p

All I will say is that Johnny is an old hand and he plays the long game. Just because you got the drop on him one or two times, dont assume that you will come out on top. Just when you least expect it, there will be a Sabot endering your cranial cavity from 1100m away or a canister shell landing at your feet, time after time... he wont take your tags, just your soul. You have been warned.....

All I will say is that Johnny is an old hand and he plays the long game. Just because you got the drop on him one or two times, dont assume that you will come out on top. Just when you least expect it, there will be a Sabot endering your cranial cavity from 1100m away or a canister shell landing at your feet, time after time... he wont take your tags, just your soul. You have been warned.....

im fully aware he will get me back in no time at all mushii hahaha!

starting to get the hang of the sharefactory app :thumbsup:

Nice video.

Did you have to start the recording before you did that in game or were you able to get footage of your gameplay afterwards? Sometimes I forget to start recording and then actually do something but I'm never sure if I can go back and get that last 5-15 minutes or so of gameplay.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom