AVF Band of Brothers (BoBs): PART V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning troops.

Did you guys not do a connection test last night to see for problems?

Sorry if I'm being dumb here TP. But the playstation doesn't send multiple video does it??? It's only sound that can be multiple out.

Does the PVR not act as a pass through device?
yeah as said fro about 2-3 minutes

i have an idea about that though if you want to bring it to the tdm/tourny forum,

while in the lag test let one guy from each team get a harrier and a chopper gunner/ac130, that way each team will have a harrier and either a chopper gunner and ac130(one team gets chopper gunner and the other ac130 obviously) in the air at the same time without being shot down, then while they are in the air the others can fight it out for that period of time

that should provide a sufficient test for the host.

Last edited:
Final Fantasy XIII: Trophy Support Information & Battle Restart

Final Fantasy XIII is due for release in one week in Japan and it scored a stunning 39/40 in Famitsu magazine. There are some interesting features concerning the trophy support too.

All bronze trophies can be unlocked by playing through the story as normal whereas others have more specific requirements, however unlocking a specific trophy in the game not only shows on your trophy info, but it unlocks a theme that you can use on your XMB. The themes vary from character themes to beautiful backgrounds of the game.

Another feature Final Fantasy XIII offers is the ability to restart the battle whenever you wish. If you think you encountered a very difficult boss, you are able to do Battle Restart and go to the part before you encounter the boss. Pretty handy if you are stuck in a boss fight.

Afternoon Fellas :hiya:

TP my head hurts after reading your post :suicide: :D Looks like you have it all figured out :thumbsup:

Afternoon Fellas :hiya:

TP my head hurts after reading your post :suicide: :D Looks like you have it all figured out :thumbsup:

:rotfl: basically it means I'll be able to play in HD listening to surround sound (like now) while recording in HD and stereo sound :thumbsup:

:rotfl: basically it means I'll be able to play in HD listening to surround sound (like now) while recording in HD and stereo sound :thumbsup:
Why didn't you just say that before.:rotfl:

It does make sense. It's not straight forward but it'll work.

Last edited:
:hiya:

Ok lads. The military band i'm attached to atm has recorded a single to be released into the charts.

It is a charity single called "Loves Farewell" Its a song off "Sharpe" (show was based on my regiment)

100% of all monies are going to Help For Heroes.

We have been doing the press stuff this afternoon with BBC coming tomorrow and CNN Monday. I think there is more media involved but not too sure.

I would appreciate anyone who has the spare dosh over this this festive period to splash out on this CD. :smashin:

"Loves Farewell" for xmas number lads. And for a great charity which helps so many.

I'll put more info up as i get it. I think the single is out Monday not too sure tho.

Thank you all. :thumbsup:

Ok lads. The military band i'm attached to atm has recorded a single to be released into the charts.

It is a charity single called "Loves Farewell" Its a song off "Sharpe" (show was based on my regiment)

We have been doing the press stuff this afternoon with BBC coming tomorrow and CNN Monday. I think there is more media involved but not too sure.

I would appreciate anyone who has the spare dosh over this this festive period to splash out on this CD. :smashin:

"Loves Farewell" for xmas number lads. And for a great charity which helps so many.

I'll put more info up as i get it. I think the single is out Monday not too sure tho.

I'll buy a copy :smashin:

Will it be on iTunes?

Will it be on iTunes?

I'm trying to find out as much info as i can about it all mate. I'll let you know if it does bud.

The Army are rolling with it so i just have to wait for the info to come down.

But for it to make it xmas number one, don't we have to hold off buying just yet?

+1 - I'll buy it too :)

So will we hear you singing on it - I bloody hope not :rotfl:

Btw - Sharpe was a great show :thumbsup:

But for it to make it xmas number one, don't we have to hold off buying just yet?

No, as I think it's coming out Monday? So will be vying for the xmas number one along with the X-Factor winner!

+1 - I'll buy it too :)

So will we hear you singing on it - I bloody hope not :rotfl:

Btw - Sharpe was a great show :thumbsup:

I doubt (hope!) the line "well everybodys heard, about the bird" is in there :rotfl:

No, as I think it's coming out Monday? So will be vying for the xmas number one along with the X-Factor winner!

Ah ok. I asume it will be in all the top shops like HMV then? I always go in there on my break:D so will look around.

I doubt (hope!) the line "well everybodys heard, about the bird" is in there :rotfl:

Dont rule it out. lol just kidding. I'd have to pay people to buy it.

Ah ok. I asume it will be in all the top shops like HMV then? I always go in there on my break:D so will look around.

I'm not sure of the logistics on how its being sold tbh mate. As soon as i know i will let you know.

It may just be distributed through the regiments but IF thats the case i'll buy a load and sell them on lads.

I was told it was being released to the charts. So there must be a way of buying it somehow. I doubt it'll be able to hold Joe from the x factor off with his sales tho. (he's going to win btw :D)

Afternoon fellas,

@Chalky, I'll definitely be buying a copy mate:smashin:

@Tp, we could do our own Snatch swearing montage, instead of "I f*****g hate pikeys" we could use "I f*****g hate yanks":D

Hope you get to grips with it mate, it'll be good to watch some of the matches where we hand those yanks their arses, a montage of noob tube multi kills would be great:devil:

Ok just got off the phone to the boss who said it will be available as a download from the H4H site on Sat night, Sunday or Monday.

Theres nothing on there now but as soon as i get word then i'll post the link.

Hopefully Admin won't mind. :thumbsup:

Nice going Chalky. Will be downloading a copy when it comes onto iTunes. :thumbsup:

Afternoon fellas,

@Chalky, I'll definitely be buying a copy mate:smashin:

@Tp, we could do our own Snatch swearing montage, instead of "I f*****g hate pikeys" we could use "I f*****g hate yanks":D

Hope you get to grips with it mate, it'll be good to watch some of the matches where we hand those yanks their arses, a montage of noob tube multi kills would be great:devil:

I'm sure there'll be plenty of footage :devil:

It's on it's way anyway so might have it tomorrow :thumbsup: Gonna be another late one at work for me tonight, and I need to be in again early so I may not make it on MW2 tonight :(

However that may mean I can finish earlier Friday :lease: :rolleyes:

Ok just got off the phone to the boss who said it will be available as a download from the H4H site on Sat night, Sunday or Monday.

Theres nothing on there now but as soon as i get word then i'll post the link.

Hopefully Admin won't mind. :thumbsup:

I'll buy it mate let us know if it's gona be available at HMV etc :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom