AVF - A home question

Barmelo

Banned
Does your home avatar thing represent your birthday entered when you signed up for PSN? The only reason is i think my account is set sometime in 1964 (random b'day = no restrictions) i just don't want my home character to be 43 yrs old when i'm 16! lol

Hynod

Does your home avatar thing represent your birthday entered when you signed up for PSN? The only reason is i think my account is set sometime in 1964 (random b'day = no restrictions) i just don't want my home character to be 43 yrs old when i'm 16! lol
think it's totally free to creat what you want, Nout wrong with being 43 you now qualify for OGC lol

cracker

Nope at the moment all the characters look about 25. You can choose to be male or female, various ethnicity/facial/hair/eyes/body customisations, as well as clothes/accessories etc

At the moment there isnt a huge amount of customisation in the beta, but there is a beta update due in the next week or so which (among other things) apparently has more avatar customisation options, so maybe age changes will be in there

And yes, for the OGC members, you CAN give yourself a beer-gut! ;)

wibbers9

And yes, for the OGC members, you CAN give yourself a beer-gut! ;)

Oooh thats good.

Here's a picture of when a few members of the OGC got together last week.

Edit: Before you ask.., thats TheDarkDestroyer on the far right saying

'now where did i put my last stick of C4?'

Attachments

• avforum.jpg
    avforum.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 44

harpsmatt

I've really let myself go since that picture was taken. :(

Hynod

I thought that was a mirror.

Wibbers pink does not suit you.

Zeeks yellow really shows off your camel toe.

By the way does my rear look fat in those trousers

The latest video from AVForums

LG CX Best Picture Settings
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom