AVF 2 (The DTS Memorial Smashed Disc League)

• Thread starter Deleted member 85154
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys - sorry had a few domestic issues - all sorted and will be around all weekendas much as I can to crash thru the games.

Sorry guys but back now!

Cheers

D

grrrrrowler 3-2 gun

Was a cracking match, real end to end action. Grrrrrowler was a bit rusty after his long abscence but after a couple of warm up games he was up and running and got the important win.

thanks as always G man, just like old times :clap:

Cheers Gunny - really enjoyed the game - was end to end like you say.

Sorry for the red card bud - you deserved at least a point if not all three...

Well played mate as always :smashin:

I will be on shortly Grrrrrr....see you in the lobbies for some **** taking :thumbsup:

Ty84 (Hoffenheim) 3 Me (FC Twente) 0

Well played Ty - some great play and I couldn't get near you - could have been a lot more tbh.

Well played bud and cheers for the game :smashin:

Dave

Well played Ty - some great play and I couldn't get near you - could have been a lot more tbh.

Dave

Well done Ty on being the first to complete all your matches : 20 played, 16 wins and only 2 losses, great campaign fella :thumbsup:

Gun 4-0 Treble0

Think the pace and precision of corinthians was enough to win this game, fair play to treble0 he put up a good fight, but i managed to get the win :smashin:

thanks treb :smashin:

edit- result updated woody :)

Last edited:

Dave

Really enjoyable match Grrrrr, thanks for the game fella. Good luck in your remaining fixtures:thumbsup:.

geo 1 - 2 grrrrr

Not alot to say! Pretty boring game really!

Its going to the wire ty!

Lol is that Northern Irish irony bud?

I thought it was a great game - I dominated the first half and you the second.

I snatched the points with a 90th min breakaway against the run of play - good game mate - on another day you'd have won.

Cheers

Dave

Other results in tonight...

Me 2 Gaffa 3
Gutted - went 2-0 up only for Gaffa to snatch it in the 92nd minute!
Great game - really enjoyed it - cheers pal

Me 3 DTS 0
Unlucky mate - the 3rd goal was really cruel - keeper threw out and hit the back of my striker leaving him to slot into an empty net - cheers for the game.

Me 5 Eireann 0

One of those games where everything clicked for me - good game Eire - keep your chin up bud :smashin:

Thanks for all the games guys - played 6 tonight and managed to win 4 of them so am well pleased with that.

Will be around tomorrow to crack through some more :smashin:

geo 1 - 2 grrrrr

Not alot to say! Pretty boring game really!

Its going to the wire ty!

Great result Grrrrr....the first defeat of the season for Geo, makes things interesting at the top. Well done fella :thumbsup:

All results updated : CLICKY

Great result Grrrrr....the first defeat of the season for Geo, makes things interesting at the top. Well done fella :thumbsup:

All results updated : CLICKY

I know mate, was hoping to go undefeated but ahwell!

Grrrr sorry mate wasn't having a moan at you pal I just didn't enjoy it cause both of us were doing the same thing, u down the right wing and me down the left! A draw wouldve been fair but well done on my first defeat! Not to self - kill grrrrrrr LOL

Last edited:
I know mate, was hoping to go undefeated but ahwell!

Grrrr sorry mate wasn't having a moan at you pal I just didn't enjoy it cause both of us were doing the same thing, u down the right wing and me down the left! A draw wouldve been fair but well done on my first defeat! Not to self - kill grrrrrrr LOL

Lol no probs mate - I didnt realise you were undefeated - if I had known that I am sure I would have played it differently and lost lol.

It's still in your own hands tho bud - will be a thrilling finish - who you got left to play?

Result in:

Me 0 Ultima 1

Well played mate - fully deserved the win, especially witha 1 star team. I'm just glad we didn't have evenly matched teams!!

Well played pal - cheers for the game :smashin:

RESULT

Stockport 1 (Me)
FC Twente 0 (Grrrrrowler)

Well played mate, good open game that I just sneaked a win out of. Could have gone either way.

Cheers pal.

Ultima, Do you know if you can get on today to play? Im online now..

Result In

Parma 5 (abbeygoo)
Malaga 2 (eddieboy_55)

That's my league campaign done and dusted with the kind of game I like playing in. Was 1-0 at half time and then both teams went for it ... I switched to 3 at the back and went to ultra offensive and it leaves gaping holes at the back but pushes loads of players forward.

Great game Eddie and cheers to Wizz for an enjoyable first AVF2.

Another result...

FC Twente (me) 2 Rosenborg (SuperX) 0

A good open game - real end to end stuff.

Twente sealed the points with an 80th minute winner but the result was by no means certain until then.

Cheers for the game SuperX - really enjoyed it - well played.

Dave

RESULT IN

Caen 0 (Gaffa)
Stockport 0 (Me)

Well played mate, yep pretty boring with a couple of chances at either end but mainly a midfield battle. I can't believe the chance I missed.....my striker is going to get shot.:suicide:

Thanks pal.

Result In

Parma 5 (abbeygoo)
Malaga 2 (eddieboy_55)

That's my league campaign done and dusted with the kind of game I like playing in. Was 1-0 at half time and then both teams went for it ... I switched to 3 at the back and went to ultra offensive and it leaves gaping holes at the back but pushes loads of players forward.

Great game Eddie and cheers to Wizz for an enjoyable first AVF2.

Cheers Goo thought i might be in with a chance at half time but NO!
The game was over for me when you ran passed about 6 players from ko and smashed it in the top corner :eek: It was like playing the invisible man and his invisible ball at times.

WP tho cheers, edd:thumbsup:

Eddie and robfoster, any of you boys on later so I can get this wrapped up??

Let me know lads!

Ta G

Will be on tomoz had enough today, after 6 straight defeats thinking about throwing my puss 3 under a bus lol :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom