AVF 2 (The DTS Memorial Smashed Disc League)

• Thread starter Deleted member 85154
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 85154

Reaction score
AVF 2 is now open to all - subject to a minimum number of 100 posts on the AVForums. You need to choose a team up to a max of 3 stars, first come first served. We will have one big league for the first season where we play each other once.

Rules : No bitching about hacking, defensive formations, balls over the top, cut backs. It's a game - let's have a laugh eh :thumbsup:

Confirmed members :

• Woodywizz (Houston Dynamo)
  • Gunhawk (Corinthians)
  • NinjaBaz (Energie Cottbus)
  • Abbeygoo (Parma)
  • Eireann (Nantes)
  • Ultima (Stockport County)
  • Gaffa (Caen)
  • Mr Flash (Birmingham)
  • Adicolour (Stabaek FC)
  • Dony (Red Bull Salzburg)
  • Geeders (Derby)
  • Grrrrrowler (FC Twente)
  • XStyle (Rosenborg)
  • Geo99 (Valerenga)
  • mjsmith_2k (Stoke)
  • Ty (1899 Hoffenheim)
  • Eddie (Malaga)
  • DelBoy (Reading)
  • DTS (Wolves)
  • Robfosters (Charlton)
  • DIPESH14 (Bologna)

I will set the league up on the league republic website as soon as I know how many members we have.

Play nice now :D

Last edited:
Count me in (promise to be clean :D)

Ninj

Yep, me too.

Thanks Matt.:smashin:

Wow, no invite for me.

Is there a spare place going?

Boo. Why is it so exclusive?

Also, what's OGC mate?

Good name for the league! I'll be around to play some friendlies if anyone fancies a game where you can get into double figures.....

Sorry Del - I thought you had had enough with the game. If you want in mate then you're more than welcome.
Cheers pal, 1st things first, when will the season be starting? Just i have ordered from Asda but still no dispatch notice(is that normal?) and dont want to hold anything up.:thumbsup:

Cheers pal, 1st things first, when will the season be starting? Just i have ordered from Asda but still no dispatch notice(is that normal?) and dont want to hold anything up.:thumbsup:

Not for a couple of weeks mate.

We'll all have to decide how many leagues, team allocation, who goes where, etc...

DTS :eek:.......you're alive :thumbsup:

Do you want in fella?

There's nothing stopping anyone making their own AVF League. I'm sure they'd be enough interest.

Just about to say the same thing Baz...we've had AVF1, 2, and 3 before - and no bickering as to who was in which league.

Count me in fella

Cheers Woody, you can count me in then. :)

As for DTS, i highly doubt he'll join, just wants the odd games by what he told me. Cant blame him mind, must be expensive buying and snapping games :arty:

DTS :eek:.......you're alive :thumbsup:

Do you want in fella?

Yes, I'm alive & well (aside from knowing Man Utd are going to take the title!)

I didn't log into my dts1978 PSN account for 2 months as I didn't want to see everyone playing Fifa 09! I've been having the odd game of 08 instead but it's no fun as the lobbies are dead & you get the same people playing.

Anyway, got 09 again this week & hope it's going to be 3rd time lucky & I can improve. I'm still rubbish but much calmer so will play it until Fifa 2010.

So yeah if it's ok, I'll play. I won't be battering it like I used to but will always play my games on time, fairly and won't drop out, smash it or argue! With only 1 skill point, I'll be a player who now and then gets a result against the big guns!

Count me in:)

If we can pick our own team can I be Stockport please.:smashin:

If not the teddies out:D

Really looking forward to this.....and lets get the lobbies full again.

There's nothing stopping anyone making their own AVF League. I'm sure they'd be enough interest.

Yeah but I wouldn't get to play you guys. You're all regulars and I'm confident there will be no messing about/cheating/whining and what not.

Also, I have tried starting a league but only the regulars (a lot of who are coincidentally part of this league) were the ones that turned up.

:lease:

I'm in .... :smashin:

Status
Not open for further replies.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom