Dismiss Notice
Attention AVForums app / Tapatalk users
Sadly GDPR means that, from 25th, we can no longer offer access to AVForums via the branded app or Tapatalk.
Click here for more information.

AverMedia DVB-T Questions

Discussion in 'Desktop & Laptop Computers Forum' started by aligebes, Jan 3, 2004.

1. aligebes

aligebes

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +3
    I have now taken the plunge and fitted this card to my machine.

The installation was painless, and after a full scan, I can access all the channels.

Now I have some questions which I am stuck on if some kind soul could point me in the right direction please:-

1.How do I go about putting the channels into order, so that BBC1 is on Prog 1 etc.

2. Should I use third party software such as ProgDVB or Showshifter, or can someone recommend any software I should be using?

I was very impressed with the ease during the setup of this card, considering I am currently using a signal booster box.

I do plan though on having a TV engineer realign my aerial, so that I do not need the box, and also to fit a new LNB to my sat dish(As that is my next project!!!!) Any recommendations for PCI Sat cards also greatfully appreciated.

Thanks