• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Average gamerscore per day

AdsterUK

After reading the gamerscore cheating thread it made me curious. A big gamerscore indicates how much time in total you put in but not how much of each day you put in.

Using a simple calculation (and guessing the date I got my 360) I have amassed the impressive average of 9.72gs per day :rotfl:

What about anyone else?

Last edited:

frohike

i had my xbox at xmas so i reckon its something like 34.49 a day

this is 5484 divided by 159 days or so

edit - i have just come into posession of Avatar Legend of Aang today too so thats 1000 points in 3 minutes which should boost up my average nicely later!!

Last edited:

Hillskill

Moderator/Games Reviewer
30k in 365 days = 82 GS a day. Actually, looking at it that way that seems a poor effort from me :eek:

Can't wait to see JPs stats for this :D

lovelldr

Mine is impressively poor :p

Had the console for nearly 2 years now. So mine is roughly about 8.74 (6290 / about 720 days) a day :p

reddevil63

Distinguished Member
Had my 360 since 8 Dec 2005 so that equates to, at this moment, roughly 1250 days which gives me 83.79 points per day.

Would probably be more if work didn't get in the way and no sleep! :D

Damn, Haly beats me! :rotfl:

Last edited:

amardilo

Distinguished Member
I got mine around 29 December 2005 so I think it works out to about 1253 days so that should be:

30454 / 1253 = 24.30

With my bad maths and counting skills I would say that's about 24 gamerscore per day.

inzaman

Had the console since beginning of March 2008 so about 460 days which equates to about 20 per day.

RidleyDeckard

Got mine on 8th Dec 2005 so;

39915 / 1280 (approx) = 31.18 a day

p9ul

Distinguished Member
No idea what mine is, but got the console on launch day and my score is over to the left somewhere...

An online buddy of mine has been in a few gamerscore races, he wouldn't go to bed at night until he'd hit 500 for the day...

Kootuu

I got my console on launch day back in 2005 and as you can see my GS is pretty low but as I'm more interested in multiplayer modes (I rarely play singleplayer) I'm ok with it. It would be nice if there were more achievements in the online mode but I guess that's not what it's about :)

Hillskill

Moderator/Games Reviewer
I got my console on launch day back in 2005 and as you can see my GS is pretty low but as I'm more interested in multiplayer modes (I rarely play singleplayer) I'm ok with it. It would be nice if there were more achievements in the online mode but I guess that's not what it's about :)

Yep, Mulitplayer is the evil distraction to the virtuous gamerscore freaks. I would have had atlest 50k by now if it wasn't for COD 2, 4 & 5 !

Kootuu

Yep, Mulitplayer is the evil distraction to the virtuous gamerscore freaks. I would have had atlest 50k by now if it wasn't for COD 2, 4 & 5 !

Indeed! I'm sure a Gold Cross would make up for it; but I don't have one (cannot be arsed to prestige again) :/

reddevil63

Distinguished Member
I wouldn't mind MP ach's as long as they are achieveable, rather than been tiresome and utter stupid, Riddick comes to mind.....win 1000 matches! :thumbsdow

And MP ach's should be achieveable through player matches, not just ranked....that annoys me as only certain games do that.

Hillskill

Moderator/Games Reviewer
I wouldn't mind MP ach's as long as they are achieveable, rather than been tiresome and utter stupid, Riddick comes to mind.....win 1000 matches! :thumbsdow

And MP ach's should be achieveable through player matches, not just ranked....that annoys me as only certain games do that.

I love a good multiplayer boost sesh and I have met some really good forum mates by doing so, but deep down I wouldn't really be bothered if there was no MP cheevos at all. I am quite happy going for them in single player.

reddevil63

Distinguished Member
I love a good multiplayer boost sesh and I have met some really good forum mates by doing so, but deep down I wouldn't really be bothered if there was no MP cheevos at all. I am quite happy going for them in single player.

For sure, just some games are a right pain to boost in.

Probably a reason I liked COD4, no online achs which didn't destract me from actually fraggin people.

Anyway I think this gone off-topic a bit. :D

danuk

got my 360 on xmas day 2005, my head hurts too much to work it out so u will have to do it. :D
Was working my average out, so i did yours too.

72159/1257 = 57.4

Mine is:

11035/898 = 12.29

danuk

ok from xmas day 2005 to today (if i have worked this correctly) is -

72159 gs to 1256 days.

57.45 per day which is 402 per week.

Last year was a leap year.
Did you include the extra day or were you leaving it out so it bumps your average up?:D

The latest video from AVForums

Hisense U7H TV and T+A Solitaire T headphone reviews, AV/HiFi news plus, what is screen uniformity?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom