1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Aventos platinum

Discussion in 'Televisions' started by bulldog, Jul 7, 2003.

1. bulldog

bulldog

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi,

Anyone know when I can get a loewe aventos 32" in platinum from. TVandVideodirect are out of stock. Must be somewhere else that does it for £999?

thanks

2. ste1010

ste1010

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +13
    Not sure if you have any near you, but House of Fraser do them and will price match. My local store Binns in Middlesbrough do any way.

Are you paying with Barclaycard. They refund the difference if you find it cheaper elsewhere, just check the small print first.

You could get it from any Loewe stckist at a higher price and then BCard to refund the difference to TVandVideodirects price.

How long will it be put of stock. I personnally found tvandvideodirect's service excellent when I bought my Aventos so it may be worth waiting

cheers

ste

3. raneeshm

raneeshm
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hey Aventos lovers,

u can save a another 40 quid, when u use yr barclaycard to buy it from tvandvideodirect who charge £ 999 + £ 39 for delivery, grand total being 1039.

Once u have done that then all u need to do is speak to barclaycard under their price promise scheme they will refund £ 40 if u send them the link from
    www.bestpricetv.com

http://www.bestpricetv.com/Aventos_3981ZP___999_99.html

They chargd £ 1000 for the aventos including delivery. Personally I have not heard about this company so I would not buy from them !

Raneesh

4. ste1010

ste1010

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +13
    raneeshm.

Thanks for the tip. I spoke to BCard yesterday and they said there shouldn't be a problem for me to get a refund on the Aventos I bought last month. You have 60 days to make a claim.

Cheers

Ste