Avengers Infinity War 3D Blu Ray

Martyw1982

Novice Member
I wonder if you could help
I wasn't sure if anyone is having any problems with Avengers Infinity War 3D Blu Ray
As while watching it in 3D,, there is a black vertical bar on the left-hand side
I tried this on another player and it did the same
All other 3Ds work fine that i play?!
I have a Samsung UE55JS9000
And mostly play play blu rays via my PS4 PRO

Indiana Jones

All MCU 3D BDs have a black bar on the left side, its due to the floating window effect Disney use with 3D titles.

BoothyIOW

I don’t have that issue with my disc at all. I’ve noticed the floating window effect on full screen 3D MCU films but I didn’t notice it at all with IW. (Watching on oppo203/LGE6)

hippo99

Distinguished Member
I don’t have that issue with my disc at all. I’ve noticed the floating window effect on full screen 3D MCU films but I didn’t notice it at all with IW. (Watching on oppo203/LGE6)
It’s even on the opening Marvel Studios logo.
Turn off 3D temporarily & fast forward through the film. You’ll easily spot the black bar on the left expanding & contracting.

Tamrial

Novice Member
I'm having the same problem, I had assumed that it was a faulty disc. Hopefully I can learn to ignore it, unless anyone knows of a solution.

Indiana Jones

I'm having the same problem, I had assumed that it was a faulty disc. Hopefully I can learn to ignore it, unless anyone knows of a solution.
It’s how Disney do discs, there is nothing to be done.

Trending threads

Top Bottom