Quantcast

For Sale Avengers endgame (U.S/Canadian)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Floyd AVF

Rating - 100%
1087   0   0
Reaction score
Location (town/city, country)
Pontefract
No, I don't see the point. Any conversation can be had here just fine which also leaves messages to read back on if needs be.
Ok, we suggest moving this first to Paypal again, as discussed and I would in the meantime also initiate a legal process to recover your money

eddeddedde8

Banned
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Reaction score
Daventry
Hi, my name is Eddie and a previously banned member because of other disputes and Lee (Apsilon) has contacted me this morning accusing me of being this Ryun person in this thread. I have replied and confirmed to him that it is not me but he is not believing me.

So ive resigned up to confirm the same in the thread. Im willing to assist to prove this as far as i can. I have also for transparency offered to send Lee £33 via Bank Transfer to hold in escrow until it is clear that i am not the same person/involved in any way at which point he can return this to me.

Eddie

Floyd AVF

Rating - 100%
1087   0   0
Reaction score
Pontefract
Hi, my name is Eddie and a previously banned member because of other disputes and Lee (Apsilon) has contacted me this morning accusing me of being this Ryun person in this thread. I have replied and confirmed to him that it is not me but he is not believing me.

So ive resigned up to confirm the same in the thread. Im willing to assist to prove this as far as i can. I have also for transparency offered to send Lee £33 via Bank Transfer to hold in escrow until it is clear that i am not the same person/involved in any way at which point he can return this to me.

Eddie
I will let @Apsilon deal with this, but I'm confused as to why you would offer to send a payment when this has nothing to do with you?

eddeddedde8

Banned
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Reaction score
Daventry
I will let @Apsilon deal with this, but I'm confused as to why you would offer to send a payment when this has nothing to do with you?
to be clear, im offering to send the £33 to Aspilon to hold in escrow until it is proved not to be me because he is threatening to upheaval my life in the belief i am this person.
It isnt me, and £33 is whatever for him to hold until it is proven.

Gaslight

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Reaction score
South East
If you have Tracking info showing delivery, you can easily fight the chargeback as it will come under the PayPal Buyer protection if you used a tracked delivery service and enter this into PP request info box.

I get these regularly on my PP account from selling online as my business sells in an area that attracts the odd chav....more often or not the scammers wait until nearer the end of six months to put in the chargeback, as its difficult to locate the original transaction on eBay and many couriers reused their numbers or no longer support tracking for items that long ago.nThey know what they are doing.

I've never lost a Chargeback case though. :) However sadly, PayPal the majority of the time refund the scammers out of their coffers so they still get away with it.

Apsilon

Senior Moderator
Rating - 100%
562   0   0
Reaction score
Manchester
Read it again, Eddie. I said no such thing. I said I will advise the buyer to follow my advice which is the same advice I offered TheDude in your last dispute. If you don't like the pressure I can advise members to apply, then I suggest you don't purchase items with the intent to defraud! If you want to inconvenience a member who has trusted you enough to send you the disc, only for you to then perform a chargeback - 3 months later - then you’ll face the consequences for your actions.

Refund the money owed back to the seller, or don’t. For a paltry £33, I don’t much care personally. However, my responsibility in this matter is to the seller - not you, and I will have him pursue you for his money for as long as it takes and by whatever means he deems acceptable in order to secure it!

Last edited:

eddeddedde8

Banned
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Reaction score
Daventry
But this is where you have made your mistake. That dispute was not the one that was me.

The dispute that i was involved with and the one you are referring to is this one here For Sale - Nintendo Switch Bundle
not the one you are linking.

Me and Ryun are two different people.

Lets get TheDude in here to confirm. He had the issue with me, which was dealt with, and subsequently had another issue with Ryunufc999 and you are either mistaken in thinking i was both of these people at that time or you are mistaken in linking me to both. I am not.

Apsilon

Senior Moderator
Rating - 100%
562   0   0
Reaction score
Manchester
An Apology:

Eddie, I made a mistake and apologise unreservedly for involving you in this matter.

By way of explanation to all; back in September, @thedude was involved in two disputes in quick succession - both of which I dealt with and both which were regarding the no-show of a Nintendo Switch. The first involved Eddie - NptonSaintsFan, who was a serial rereg. The second which followed in less than a week involved Ryunufc999. Both were permanently restricted from trading as a consequence.

However, because; a) Ryan's was the latter Nintendo Switch dispute with TheDude, b) both members are from Northants, and c) I had many emails with Eddie over the first disputed Switch, I confused the two members & disputes and incorrectly assumed that Eddie was Ryan.

They appear to be unrelated and whilst it doesn't happen often, I will happily hold my hands up to the mistake. Again, please accept my apologies, Eddie.

This apology, however, does not extend to Ryan.

@Ryunufc999, you still owe the seller £33.
Your AVF account bought it. Your Paypal account paid for it and your Paypal account has performed a chargeback. This is your responsibility.

@nugget2014, can you please raise an escalated issue with Paypal. Gaslight has provided some good information.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom