Avengers: Endgame 4K UHD

RedDevil85

Outstanding Member
Reaction score
Links: Amazon.co.uk - HMV - Zavvi - Zoom.co.uk

Release date: 02/09/2019

a_e_4k-jpg.1166450

Steelbook options: Avengers: Endgame (Zavvi Exclusive) (4K UHD/2D/3D Blu-ray Steelbooks)

Avengers: Endgame - Collector's Edition (Zavvi Exclusive) (4K UHD/2D/3D Blu-ray Steelbooks)

Attachments

• A_E_4K.jpg
    A_E_4K.jpg
    209.9 KB · Views: 882
  • A_E_4K_BonusFeatures.jpg
    A_E_4K_BonusFeatures.jpg
    348 KB · Views: 79
Last edited:
— As an Amazon Associate, AVForums earns from qualifying purchases —
Link doesn't work ..... :)

Haha can't even buy the cinema tickets yet!

Haha can't even buy the cinema tickets yet!

Maybe they are offering the UHD as a freebie if you buy the cinema tickets lol.

I look forward to complaining about the lack of IMAX aspect ratio and the neutered soundtrack on release :D

Easiest pre-order ever.

There are zavvi special editions in 3D blu and 4K, not sure there is enough physical content as the price is very high.

A befitting conclusion to 11 years of MCU. Excellent. Some standout moments that sent shivers down the spin! Made me laugh, cry. Ultimately IW was the better movie but I don’t know how else they could have gone with this. IW was a 10. This a 9!

Preordered form zoom with the code!

Amazing film! Stunning!
& I can’t wait to watch it at home but not before I’ve seen it in cinemas a few times atleast

A befitting conclusion to 11 years of MCU. Excellent. Some standout moments that sent shivers down the spin! Made me laugh, cry. Ultimately IW was the better movie but I don’t know how else they could have gone with this. IW was a 10. This a 9!

Preordered form zoom with the code!
How do you use the code?

So I’ve preordered the steel book. Never bought a steel book before, are they worth it?

So I’ve preordered the steel book. Never bought a steel book before, are they worth it?
It depends on what you like, personally i don't think they are worth it.

US Release Dates!

Attachments

• gwugxngou2431.png
    gwugxngou2431.png
    498.8 KB · Views: 155
Reddit - Various people in the comments there asking the same question!
I'm a bit suspicious as that's a really old iPhone they're using in that picture...You'd think the Disney/Marvel marketing department could afford the newest iPhones in their marketing :laugh:

And apparently in the US, it’s not getting a digital release, it’s going to be exclusive to Disney+ later in the year.

And apparently in the US, it’s not getting a digital release, it’s going to be exclusive to Disney+ later in the year.
No that's not true. People just seem to have lost the ability to read properly :rolleyes::p

Disney+ has it exclusively to stream (ie subscription service - it won't appear on Netflix, HULU, AppleTV+, Amazon Prime etc). You can still buy it digitally from other services eg iTunes, VUDU, Amazon Video etc.

No that's not true. People just seem to have lost the ability to read properly :rolleyes::p

Disney+ has it exclusively to stream (ie subscription service - it won't appear on Netflix, HULU, AppleTV+, Amazon Prime etc). You can still buy it digitally from other services eg iTunes, VUDU, Amazon Video etc.
None of those companies would be streaming it for a long time after release anyway, at which time Disney+ would have launched, so wouldn’t think they’d get it anyway.
But only affects US, and I’m not looking to buy digital anyway, so no biggy either way.

None of those companies would be streaming it for a long time after release anyway, at which time Disney+ would have launched, so wouldn’t think they’d get it anyway.
No those companies won’t be streaming it as part of their respective subscription services at all period, as Disney is making it exclusive to their own subscription service.

People will however be able to buy Endgame digitally from them if they want, likely 2 weeks before the physical release.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom