Avengers Assemble 3D £14.95 @ Zavvi

got an email this evening saying mine has shipped from zavvi:D

Great price, also had a 10% off knocking round in my email so got it for £13.45 :thumbsup:

bugger I paid £14.39 for mine at hmv , could have saved 94p ha ha, about to ship or id re-order! wish i had a 10% code its still giving me the option to cancel , but it will change very shortly!

Last edited:
Wow never known zavvi to be so quick - its now shipped within an hour of the order :rotfl:

havent got a spare 10 % code off have you?

Just PM'd you with one that will possibly work.

ha! managed to cancel my hmv order and go with zavvi, with 10 % off so £13.45 - 3.03% cashback!

nice one mijacmad, and it already seems to be processing

Are there any more 10% codes knocking around please?

How did those with a 10% voucher use it? Clearly states can't be used for Pre Orders? I know, i tried!! Wouldn't take the discount off :confused:

How did those with a 10% voucher use it? Clearly states can't be used for Pre Orders? I know, i tried!! Wouldn't take the discount off :confused:

Some do and some don't, if you wait until Monday it will work.

Bizarrely, now works :rolleyes:

i forget that the discount wasn't supposed to work on pre-orders! but it just worked anyway and has been dispatched today! seems a bit of a silly rule, surely they would rather have the sale!

Stuck in the order anyway. Given Zavvii's notorious delivery times i'm hoping it's here in time for next weekend!!

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom