Avengers 5 (Previously Known As The Kang Dynasty) (1st May 2026)

Would love a standalone film on the best character of the lot.... Thanos.

"I hope they remember you"

Appreciate that, just not sure how I feel about seeing a new Avengers team. Obviously others may feel different, but it'd be nice if they could be called something else or Marvel take it down another route.
How’d you feel about ‘the new Avengers’

Appreciate that, just not sure how I feel about seeing a new Avengers team. Obviously others may feel different, but it'd be nice if they could be called something else or Marvel take it down another route.
In the comics the team was way less powerful but the writing was up to standard
they killed some that was in the new team first off Quicksilver and then Captain America too old and later on Vision joined.

If you think back to the end of Age of Ultron, I was definitely feeling a bit underwhelmed by the new team line up, but it didn’t stay that way as they added more characters as the series progressed.

A new Avengers film prob won’t be here for another 2-3 years, so plenty of time for them beef up the team :)

Fan art

3831965D-CDBC-41F3-8F76-EE65EF0060D7.jpeg

Feige
“I think we want there to be a reasonable amount of time from the Endgame to start a new saga, which is already underway and already started,”. “And then you need time, as you did in Phase 1, to build that saga before you start bringing everyone together.”

Yelena and new lady Hawkeye would add immeasurably to the new Avengers.

They have made anything half as decent like Infinity War.... since.
Recent releases are basically meh :)

Ayfkm? So Spider-Man ffh was meh?

Might be something true about this as initially posted, the link does not connect to the story anymore.
Did it allude to the Secret Wars title?
Yes it did. There were two titles registared. I'll spoiler them both if you still want to know...

Avengers : Secret Wars
Avengers : The Kang Dynesty

Marvel has now officially announced all of Phase 5 up to July 2024, so the earliest we'll likely see another Avengers film will be 2025...

Might be something true about this as initially posted, the link does not connect to the story anymore.
Did it allude to the Secret Wars title?
Decided to post titles for Avengers 5 (and 6!) as it was all made official at Comic Con.

Starting to get excited again for these two, who’s directing 5&6?

Edit Russo’s want in for 6

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom