Avengers 5 (Previously Known As The Kang Dynasty) (1st May 2026)

Drax1

Outstanding Member
Reaction score
The inevitable talk of another Avengers outing is already out there with this link suggesting we could get another teamup as early as 2022, whenever form that takes. Endgame may have wrapped things up nicely, but anyone who thinks we won't get a fifth outing and beyond is kidding themselves. There's way too much $$$ at stake, not to mention a multitude of characters and stories to be told, before the MCU will run out of steam. On a personal note, I'd like to see Marvel maybe rest the Avengers for a bit longer, or at least until the likes of the X-Men and/or Fantastic Four join the fold.

Rumor: Marvel to pave the way for a New Avengers film in May 2022

Last edited:
E33B9670-C085-4737-9F22-7DCFA4E0BEE6.jpeg

The franchise can certainly carry on without
RDJ/Tony Stark
but damn, the first ensemble film without him is going to hurt! Lol

Marvel Chief On Phase 4, Blade, Avengers 5 - Dark Horizons

Prepare for a new-look Avengers: Kevin Feige says the next team will include "some people you haven't met yet" | GamesRadar+

He also teased that a new “Avengers” in some form will be back someday, just don’t expect the same team:

“[It’ll be a] very different team than we’ve seen before. That’s what Endgame was all about. It will be a very different incarnation of the team with some people you’ve already met and some people you haven’t met yet.”

Last edited:
“[It’ll be a] very different team than we’ve seen before. That’s what Endgame was all about. It will be a very different incarnation of the team with some people you’ve already met and some people you haven’t met yet.”
Is Captain Obvious a member of this new team? :laugh:

Why won't they mix old Avengers with the new? Most aren't dead and wouldn't they carry on saving the planet or are they all going back to being civilians. I know we are getting tv shows for some of them but not all.

I have a distinct feeling that the New Avengers is going to be female heavy (Not just to be PC, I bet none of them will get R Downey's salary! Using females will be more cost effective as they receive less wages. Marvel/Disney know what they are doing...

What I wanna know is did cap n Peggy have any kids and do they have any powers?

Why won't they mix old Avengers with the new? Most aren't dead and wouldn't they carry on saving the planet or are they all going back to being civilians. I know we are getting tv shows for some of them but not all.

I have a distinct feeling that the New Avengers is going to be female heavy (Not just to be PC, I bet none of them will get R Downey's salary! Using females will be more cost effective as they receive less wages. Marvel/Disney know what they are doing...
There will be a mix of old and new and yes there will be a lot more female characters.

I know this is still some way away, but given the almost universal praise of the Kamala Khan storyline in the Avengers game (unlike the game itself), I'd be extremely surprised if she doesn't come into the mix somehow.

Kamala Khan is getting her own series on Disney + using the Ms Marvel name.

Really??

Do you've have a link from a reliable source

There been a rumored movie but not seen anything on a series

In other breaking news, my sources tell me the Sun will rise again “at some point”...🙄😉

If I'm honest I don't want another now. It ended perfectly with Endgame, big characters have or will be moving on, so there's no need for any more Avengers.

If I'm honest I don't want another now. It ended perfectly with Endgame, big characters have or will be moving on, so there's no need for any more Avengers.
The Avengers team was always in flux the big hitters Hulk, Iron Man, Thor and Giant Man and Wasp left in issue 16 and left with a weaker team, although in the last 2 films used a lot of characters from issue 16 onwards and the comic remained popular since 1963.

The Avengers team was always in flux the big hitters Hulk, Iron Man, Thor and Giant Man and Wasp left in issue 16 and left with a weaker team, although in the last 2 films used a lot of characters from issue 16 onwards and the comic remained popular since 1963.

Appreciate that, just not sure how I feel about seeing a new Avengers team. Obviously others may feel different, but it'd be nice if they could be called something else or Marvel take it down another route.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom