Avc-av1sr Or Avc-a11sr

installer09

Ex Member
Reaction score
Just about to upgrade my amp , how much difference is there between these two?

about £1200:D
if you can stretch to the 1sr then you will get video conversion and full thx ultra 2 trimmings and the promise of future upgrades. i have a 1se at the moment and was thinkin about an 11sr as the 1sr was a little out of reach. after trying it at home i preferred the 1se so am gonna wait a while until santa has hung up his hat and the january sales are here!

Isnt that a downgrade though going from the 1se to the 11sr? I thought the 1se could be upgraded to 1sr spec.

it is a downgrade but was interested what the difference was as i only want to get pl2 and a good stereo sound, the 11sr just wans't as good in this sense. i can't upgrade the video side of things with my 2se and and would like to upconvert everything to component for the upcoming plasma purcahse i want to make.

Not sure how much help this is, but I have the 1SR and think its a stunning machine, for both music and HC.

If you have the cash, buy the better machine as it may save you money in a future upgrade and clearly has better internals as part of the price hike.

:)

i have a 1se at the moment and was thinkin about an 11sr as the 1sr was a little out of reach.
Given that the price of upgrading an A1SE to (almost) A1SR spec is £600 while you'd have to be very lucky to find an A11SR for less than £1200, this seems to be a bit of a no-brainer to me.

A1SR is a very nice piece of kit for the price, IMO.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom