Avatar Ultimate Edition in store prices????

johnsonmoog

Established Member
Reaction score
Does anyone have any confirmed in store prices for the Avatar Ultimate Blu Ray? I have a relative who is looking to get it either from a supermarket or HMV for Xmas.

I just read someone's post om another thread that it's £14.99 for today only in HMV, can anyone confirm this price and any others?

Much appreciated.

Tesco £14.97.

Not the biggest fan of the film but had some clubcard vouchers to use and am quite interested in seeing the decent looking extra material.

I know they are not everywhere but Best Buy in-store price is defo the best at £14.99. It's only for the first week of release (today until Sunday 21st I presume)

Before vouchers of course :)

After seeing this thread i asked my dad pop in HMV this afternoon to check out if they had Avatar for £14.99, and after having no luck trying to find a promotional stand he decided to ask a member a staff. They told him that the Avatar Ultimate Edition on Blu Ray would be £19.99, but after quering whether they had an offer on, the member of staff replied "Yes we have an offer on for £14.99 but were not telling anybody about it". The member of staff also admitted that should anybody ask about the price, they would tell them it was £19.99 unless they mentioned the offer! :eek: :nono:

After seeing this thread i asked my dad pop in HMV this afternoon to check out if they had Avatar for £14.99, and after having no luck trying to find a promotional stand he decided to ask a member a staff. They told him that the Avatar Ultimate Edition on Blu Ray would be £19.99, but after quering whether they had an offer on, the member of staff replied "Yes we have an offer on for £14.99 but were not telling anybody about it". The member of staff also admitted that should anybody ask about the price, they would tell them it was £19.99 unless they mentioned the offer! :eek: :nono:

thank god i dont buy from HMV instore dishonest barstewards:thumbsdow

Hello,

It is £14.97 in-store at Tesco here in the south-east as well, with plenty left on the shelves. This may or may not appeal to you, but mine has a sticker on saying, "4 Hologram Artcards Inside" which apparantly is only available at Tesco, which was a nice surprise when I went along to pick up a copy tonight.

Regards,

James

The extended collectors edition I got from Tesco includes the theatrical version at 155 mins, the special edition at 163 mins and the collector's extended cut at 173 mins. Not sure exactly what the differences are but all 3 for 15 quid was too good to miss.

Incidentally, not sure if mentioned elsewhere, but CEX are giving £10 cash for the bd/dvd original edition.....sold mine today to fund the special edition.....might save someone some cash

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom