Avatar on Sky 3D channel at 6pm today - FYI

Steve Kelly

Prominent Member
Reaction score
For those still waiting for their blu-ray from Panasonic (like me!), or anyone else with Sky 3D and a 3D TV and hasn't seen this at home in 3D yet...and wants to (like me!)...they are showing it today at 6pm.

It's on quite regularly.

oops! I got a bit excited I guess (Sky 3D channel new to me). Sorry for wasted thread folks!

not that regularly, last time was in the summer, but it was on twice yesterday, looked amazing the few mins i watched, still havnt watched all of 3d blu ray disc yet

don't tempt ol' Logi... he'll have you up in AVF-Court with definitions of 'quite regularly' and 'not that regularly'.
And I'm 'fairly' sure he'll be right! ;)

and yeah, it is amazing, IMO. I love the film anyway, in 2D or 3D. But in 3D, it is amazing

could be wrong but i thought it had only been shown a few times this year in 3D, it was shown Xmas eve last year for its premier then again April 22nd (after a quick google) , think there may have been a showing in the summer then twice yesterday,

it certainly hadnt been shown since the last week of september as id been looking for it since i got my D7000 sammy....

Not that am arguing or anything like that, just depends what ya interpretation of quite regularly is

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom