• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Availability in Hull

T

Tim_Allcott

Game (both branches) had stock this morning. Princes Quay 18, the other 12. @ Princes Quay you had to buy a bundle, at the other, just a console if you wanted. I was second in the queue at the Quay shop put my name down, and went back at 11:00. At the other shop they had the consoles behind the counter at 09:15 when I got there. I got one in each store; one for my son, the other for my nephew. I didn't ask about availability tomorrow, but thought others might find that info helpful. I was told NOT to ring today, just to turn up: and it worked!!!!:clap:
Good Luck, everyone
(Oh yes, I had one on pre order at Currys, (ordered 23/11) and received a letter this a.m. telling me I definitely WON't be getting one from them before 25th, so I think I'll cancel that one....)

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom