1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

AV8 and P7

Discussion in 'Arcam Owners' Forum' started by Jesse350, Aug 19, 2004.

1. Jesse350

Jesse350

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi again. I finally did it, bought the AV8 and P7. Of course, I am having some problems due to my own ignorance of this (to me at least) complicated pre/pro and amp. The sound is great so no complaints about that. One of my difficulties is to make the two back speakers sound a little louder. It states in the manual to balance the speakers if some are not loud enough but how do you do this? I can barely hear them but only if I put my ears very close to them. I would appreciate an answer to this. Thank you.

Jesse Joseph :hiya:

2. jont

jont

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +375
    The main setup menu allows you to set speaker levels and trim ... press amp on the remote then hold down the menu button for a few seconds and you will get the main setup screens ... select option 4 'levels' and you can switch on the test tone and adjust each speaker according to what you want ...

rgds

Jon

3. Jesse350

Jesse350

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Thank you Jont for your help. We figured out part of the problem but you solved the rest for us. Thanks again.

Jesse