AV32R-sl hiccup

Discussion in 'AV Pre-Amp/Processors & Power Amps' started by Bogyoch, Feb 2, 2009.

Tags:
  1. Bogyoch

Bogyoch
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1
    I think I have done something very silly.

Fiddling about last night, I went into the "back-up" part of the menu and highlighted factory settings and pressed ok. The processor immediately switched off and will not switch back on. All it does is display "system check" and then switches off. No error message is displayed. Have I wiped the programme off the flash memory? The version was 3.4 and it was my intention to upgrade to 3.8 to get the greater range of lip-sync adjustment.

The next query is the update cable for the computer. Does anybody have one available for sale/rent? Would this be the same cable that is used for the Audiolab 8000AV?

I will give the Helpdesk a call this morning, but any info just now would be most welcome.

2. Mr_Orange

Mr_Orange

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +289
    I would imagine the 8000AV cable is the same since this is a rebranded AV30R. If you search this forum, there is a user who lends his programming cable out.

3. Bogyoch

Bogyoch
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1
    A quick update. I have managed to reboot the processor to original factory settings using the front panel buttons as per the instructions found here on the forum, so luckily I hadn't erased the flash memory. It does seem odd that the TAG went into dead-mode having supposedly reset it to original factory settings.

I have contacted the forum member with the cable and he is very kindly sending it to me so I can upgrade to version 3.80.