1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

AV32R S/N AVP-00091 history

Discussion in 'TAG McLaren Audio Owners' Forum' started by laalves, Mar 8, 2005.

1. laalves

laalves

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +8
    My unit is second-hand from a german guy and has EX back channels, as well as all software options enabled.

I was wondering what is the complete history of the unit. It has been interesting to watch what has come up with S/N 150 on another thread, just wondering if any former TAG employee here knows anything about it.

Luis

2. Teejoo

Teejoo

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +3
    Hi Luis,

I doubt that you can expect the same quantity of information on your unit. My unit has been quite an object of study and also used for loads of beta testing by me. This is why it is probably remembered a bit better. You should also ask yourself if you want your unit's history on the internet.
    The normal history should be traceable through the helpdesk. Since it's a German unit, you could contact Hartmut Bayer ( office@home-entertainment-perfect.de ). Perhaps he can find out too.