AV32R DP OSD Menu problem

Inotrope

Established Member
Reaction score
I need to tinker with the digital inputs via the menu system.

But when I connect either the Coax out (or +OSD), to the TV (having selected the coax input) I no longer get the menu.

The Coax input works with a different source.

I've tried various combinations of cable, and having TV on / off prior to turning AV32R on.

When I press the Menu button on the remote, the screen does display "Menu" and "PAL" as usual.

(This did work about 6/12 ago, last time I TMREQ'd, and the amp is working well otherwise)

Any thoughts?

after pressing menu, press ch + or - to scroll through the videooutputs

that works for me.

I've now tried both the composite and an S-video to SCART cable; with both the +/- OSD outputs.

I still cannot see the menu's (and this worked fine a few months ago; nothing has changed!)

"MENU" is displayed on the AV32R.

Anyone else had this problem, and any ideas?

Hi, I have also had this problem recently but not sure what the problem is!
I hardly ever use the menu now but occasionaly need to swap/rename an input and also have had issues getting the menu to appear (MENU etc appears on the front panel display). I have managed to fix this every time by powering down the unit (mains out), replugging the phono/scart cable from the OSD output to my TV and selecting other outputs by cycling etc. Not sure what fixes it! :(
I also tend to put my TV to the right input (TAG OSD output) before powering up the TAG so there is something for it to "see" (Must admit its all a bit mystical now!)
The +/- on the remote that Coup mentioned might work - is that the TAG remote Coup?
Sorry I can't be any more help but if anyone has a more definitive answer!

Cheers, Liam.

Last edited:
Thanks Liam, I'll give it a try :)

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom