1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

AV30R speaker calibration problem

Discussion in 'TAG McLaren Audio Owners' Forum' started by mike.b, Apr 29, 2005.

1. mike.b

mike.b
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    If I run the speaker calibration when analogue bypass is selected as the input on my AV30R, I don't get any pink noise output from the left and right front channels, though the other channels work fine. If I select DVD as the input, the calibration works correctly on all channels. Is this a common/known problem, is it a fault on my amp or is there a way to fix the problem?

I also occasionally get OVERRANGE (I think that's what it says, it could be OVERFLOW or OVERLOAD) displayed - is there a way of finding out whether this is an input overload, an internal calculation overlflow or an output overload. It may be due to ressignment of the subwoofer signal as I don't have a subwoofer at present.

Any help appreciated.
    Thanks,
    Mike B.

2. kraal

kraal
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1
    If you hare in Analogue Bypass, you, probably, can´t write any information on the circuito. That why, this mode exist.

I have get this message one time, I found that was the recording quality.

In what source you get the error? Probably you have the sensitivity incorrectly configured (mV).