• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

AV192R and VSM2048 HDMI problems

tonynwa

Standard Member
I am using the set up with a JVC RS1 projector via DVI/HDMI. I am getting intermittent loss of picture/out of range problems. Also DVI IN will not accept inputs from SKY HD HDMI (1080i) or DVHS DTHEATRE HDMI. I have tried all kinds of output options from VSM, the only one which gives any picture at all is to set framelock to 'CRT'. Anyone using this set up have any suggestions or similar problems?

Tony NWA

GrahamMG

Prominent Member
What is the DVI output set to? DVI V1.0 or DVI V1.0 + HDCP?

GrahamMG

Prominent Member
What is the DVI output set to? DVI V1.0 or DVI V1.0 + HDCP?

Barry.NI

Established Member
DVI Output Format. Quote (The VSM2048 DVI output supports the HDCP copy protection mechanism. Select DVI 1.0 + HDCP if your display is HDCP enabled. Select DVI 1.0 if your display does not support HDCP. If you are experiencing problems connecting to an HDCP enabled display try DVI 1.0.

If the input to the VSM 2048 is a DVI signal with HDCP. the DVI output will only be active if DVI 1.0 + HDCP is selected and the display supports HDCP. Unquote

The latest video from AVForums

SVS Prime Wireless Pro Powered Speakers - Review Coming Soon
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom